It's still Tuesday - 8/12/19

sdwhru
Executive Chef

It's still Tuesday - 8/12/19

Post by sdwhru »

Even tho it is later in the day for some; I've just been working and trying to make it through the last few days. I have just felt horrible so do only what I have to. Did do some scrapping this weekend and finally got one of those LO's posted. I need to get some sort of routine going through the week and through to the weekend but I just can't seem to get one going. I work late Tuesdays and Thursdays but not Mondays or Wednesdays yet. Seems like I just am dragging by Friday for some reason.

Tammy, I've been watching season one of Harrow over the last week or so. It is kinda addicting. Patti, how is Sparky doing? Still improving? Hope everyone has been staying cool, etc. I will be so glad for cooler weather (just like I am every year)
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's still Tuesday - 8/12/19

Post by Tamara »

Becca so sorry you are not feeling energetic. I know its hard to come home from work and feel like doing anything. I had those days a lot when I worked. Hope it gets better for you!

I had some apricots given to me so I did one batch last night and two more today 31 pints of jam. I gave the lady that gave me the apricots 12 jars and she only wanted a few :o But I didn't want her to waste the apricots so I told her I would make her some jam. :D Another friends wants some too and I still have some left from a couple years ago so it won't last long.
We are taking Miss Kalli to the Melting Pot tonight for her going into high school dinner. Family tradition. At least we have a couple things going for the kids. And of course she picked a high end restaurant. haha
Well I am off to exercise because I think I am going to need that today!
Happy Tuesday ALL!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: It's still Tuesday - 8/12/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Becca - Harrow Season 2 was sooooo much better than one! I watched the entire season in like a day!!

So work today, and then immediately after we went to dinner with Shawns mom, dad, sister, and nephew Ryan. We just got home about 20 minutes or so. Long enough for me to change the litter box in the downstairs bathroom, and call the juror instruction # to see if I have to report tomorrow for jury duty selection. . . luckily I don't!

Gonna try to work on the layout I started last week of Miss Everly. Kinda walked away from it, and need to get back to it!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”