Hump Day it is! 8.14.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Hump Day it is! 8.14.19

Post by Tamara »

Hello humpday...Wednesday it is. I have been so busy it's been crazy. Did 30 pints of apricot jam yesterday. Sewing this morning and doing little things in the house. I need to unpack from last weeks retreat and re pack for this weeks retreat. Time to breathe and organize some scrapping. I am behind on the challenges but will catch up.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cassy
Prep Cook

Re: Hump Day it is! 8.14.19

Post by Cassy »

I actually had my first work meeting this morning. While very productive, it feels like summer is gone. I came home, cleaned, prepped dinner, and worked a bit more on school stuff. Tomorrow, back to journal making and scrapping.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

That's a lot of jam, Tamara. Cassy, hope you get lots more journaling/scrapping in tomorrow. Just work so far (well, went and got gas on the way to work). Need to work on hubby's computer when I get home tonight. Trying to get all of his information transferred to a different laptop (mostly Itunes and his pictures). Also, work on the church books and get them caught up. I have some 8 1/2 X 11 paper packs I need to get moved to my shelves. I will probably try to watch one of my Hallmark movies I have DVR'd. I finally finished Blue Bloods from last season last night :lol: Then I need to binge on Riverdale
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Mobile groomer came today to groom LoLa and trim nails on 14 others. Found a little tumor or something between her toes that wasn't there the last time she was groomed. Cleaned up behind her and have been piddling in the house since...... vacuuming, mopping, laundry.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies . . .work until a little after 7 tonight, then Facetimed with Jackie and had dinner. Then we watched an episode of Animal Kingdom (while eating said dinner) that we had DVR'd from last night. It's already a few minutes after nine, and I'm ready to call it a night! I did restart a load of laundry (the rinse cycle) that I started when I got home from work as I forgot to put fabric softner in it . . .once they're in the dryer and the kittens are fed, then it'll be ok to call it a night. LOL :lol:

Called the # for jury selection again, and I'm still good to go . . . crossing my fingers that they won't need me.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”