It's FRI-YAY again.....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's FRI-YAY again.....

Post by Jan Mosier »

and I'm really hoping to get something/anything done today. Fingers crossed my boarders leave today or early tomorrow morning. Hoping the weather plays nice today so the dogs can spend more time in the dog run. It's been extremely hot and humid here over the last few days and the dogs run out, do their business and run back in. Kyle and I need to mow the lawn, cut and pick up a large limb in the pecan orchard and hang some blinds.

So, what's on your plate today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's FRI-YAY again.....

Post by Tamara »

came downstairs to pack up stuff for the Doodlebug retreat tonight and ended up scrapping the cover of my 8x8 recipe album I'll show you when I get the pic off my phone because I used a 6x6 pad for the challenge here. I'm ready to run up and get some lunch. Leftover stuffed zuchinni. I need to figure out what to have for dinner. I thawed out chicken and we will eat before I leave to scrapbook. The house is tidy so not a whole bunch to do going into the weekend.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

So glad it is Friday here, too, but like Jan it is so hot & humid and I think the weekend is supposed to be like that, too. Guess I will just have to hide out and scrap this weekend :lol: DH & I are wanting to go to the movies but not sure if we can squeeze that in this weekend. He is supposed to work in lady's yard tomorrow and then he has to go back to Tulsa Sunday afternoon. We want to go see Hobbes & Shaw (fast and furious movie). I stayed up too late last night working on laundry, etc when I got off work - today seems like it has drug on forever. Think Firehouse Subs is for supper; they have a new sandwich and I want to try it (some sort of Jamaican Jerk thing). The work day started off with a bang - my boss hit his paper tray with his chair. Neither he nor I could fix it - he got it way off kilter. So finally had to call the IT guy to come fix it so he could do payroll checks :lol: But at least after that it has been quiet for a Friday
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies. . . work until 5 for me today and then as soon as I got home G wanted to go get his backpack so we ran to Staples and knocked that out. The only thing he really wanted was a back pack and some higher end ink pens. . .he said if he needed anything else for school he'd get it after he started. While we were at Staples, I finally broke down and bought a case for my Ipad. . .Home to dinner from the grill (steak and chicken) and now I'm messing around in my scrap room . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”