Sunday 8/18

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday 8/18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. It's quiet here this morning with just my 12. Feed time was much quicker and easier. I miss my boarders but am glad the house is back to some sort of normalcy. I'm hoping for a quiet, relaxing day. As for now, I'm making treats for my dogs and Kyle's. Hoping to scrap later this afternoon unless Kyle wants me to ride Lowe's with him.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Sunday 8/18

Post by Patti »

working on some burger for lunch and then it's back to my wallpaper removal. Second day into the project and I'm already anxious for it to be done. I will probably not be doing any scrapping today but instead will finish a book I started Friday. Enjoy the rest of the day everyone. It's going to be a hot one here.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Stormed here this morning then whew so hot - after Wednesday it is at least supposed to be below 100. Ready for that. Went to church this morning, then took a lil nap on the couch before I went and made sure DH had everything packed. Got him gone and did some scrapping. Finished up the OU football & basketball book that I've been working on off and on. Pulled some pictures to work on next, too and did a little cleaning. Need to work on some more cleaning out in the house, too
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

Today is my last free day of the summer. We catered a large wedding on Saturday and had a family reunion on Sunday. Today is the last day before I go back to school tomorrow so I am hoping to do some laundry and knock out a few challenges. I didn't scrap as much as I wanted this summer so I gotta get on it. I want to finish some albums yet still this year - I have been taking the photos and putting them in page protectors or PL protectors so that I can see them as I get time to scrap. 2018 is almost done but I still have several incomplete years.

Return to “Daily Chatter”