Monday 8/19

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Monday 8/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, I know I did. It was nice to have the house back to whatever my new normal is now. Didn't get to scrap like I had hoped but did enjoy some downtime with just my crew this weekend. I even baked them 2 batches of treats yesterday....makes crate time a breeze! :lol: Today I have a couple of errands to run before my appt. with the endocrinologist. I plan to treat myself to a trip to Tuesday Morning and maybe Chick-fil-a afterwards . So, what's on your plate for today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Monday 8/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Work for me, and then home to dinner already prepared!! Can't beat that! Then Shawn and I watched a DVR'd show. He's currently watching the LLWS and I'm playing around in my scrap room! Now to try an be productive!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Monday 8/19

Post by sdwhru »

Getting ready to leave work; need to do a few things when I get home but then I can put my feet up and unwind. It seems like Mondays are recovery days anymore LOL. I need to do some more purging and putting things up, etc - a little bit at a time and eventually I will be done - right? :lol: Maybe I will start on a new jigsaw puzzle tonight - that helps me unwind and don't have to think too hard about it

Return to “Daily Chatter”