Tuesday - 8/20/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 8/20/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Peeps -

So what's on everyones agenda today?? I'm getting ready to head out to work, today is a 7:30 am morning, but I'm off at four, so I can't really complain about that . . .I came into my scrap room last night with intentions of starting a layout, and / or finishing the one of Miss E, but wound up getting sidetracked with sorting pics. That's ok though, as I was productive, and have an idea now what I've got printed, and what I have to work with . . .also going to try and re-hook my canon selphy up this afternoon. I haven't done much in the way of "productive" scrapping in a really long time, but really, really want too! I'm slowly feeling the urge again, looking at galleries, pinterest, our gallery, challenges, etc . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 8/20/19

Post by Tamara »

Hello!

Today is definitely a better day. WE have our grandson for his little adventure and yesterday I didn't feel good at all. I think I got Food poisoning on Sunday so yesterday was miserable. I only had a sprite and a few pretzels all day. DH wanted to cancel the kindergarten thing but I wouldn't let him because school starts for him this week and it would of been impossible to find a new date plus he had taken off work for it. We ended up still having fun and he loved going to the heritage park. There were several kid activities. Today we are taking him to the butterfly experience. We only get him half a day since he has to go meet his kindergarten teacher. I told him we would send him home with $20 to do something when he has more time. He I pretty excited about that. He says that the most he has ever been given is $5. He is so smart and funny that kid! So it looks like DH and I will have the afternoon together.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Tuesday - 8/20/19

Post by sdwhru »

Sorting pictures is definitely productive (I seem to struggle with keeping them sorted LOL). Glad you are feeling better, Tamara. Just a long day of work for me - just got through not that long ago and now just finishing up a tv show that is DVR'd.

Return to “Daily Chatter”