May 4th - May the Force Be With YOU!

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

May 4th - May the Force Be With YOU!

Post by tammyfolk »

Not really a Star Wars fan.....but couldn't help myself! LOL

So what's up my friends!! Long work day for me. I always dread Thursdays.....I'm like the last one to leave, and I'm always anxious to get out of work.....especially when I watch everyone else leave.....I want to go too!!

Not much on the agenda for me today. Working on some behind the scenes board work, and still trying to figure out the gallery and colors, etc. I'll probably just hire someone to do it, as Shawn just doesn't have the time.... :?

Jackie and the baby are still here.....Miss Everly is officially 5 months old today. It's sooooo hard to believe! She is such a happy baby and so, so beautiful!! Of course I'm a bit biased. LOL

Any whoo, gotta run G to school! Have a great day ladies.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Re: May 4th - May the Force Be With YOU!

Post by SusieQ »

I feel like a broken record lately. Lol
Dr's app this morning 1.5 hrs away in Syracuse. Dylan seeing surgeon for feeding tube surgery. Sad but know it's for the best.

Then another baseball game
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Miss Everly Claire is 5 months old already! Wow!
Sue, sometimes we have to make decisions we don't like. Hope everything works out for Dylan.

Today is market day in Hartsville but we are expecting storms this afternoon and evening. Honestly, I kind of hope it does get cancelled. It's a small market, 4 to 5 vendors on the best days. I barely make enough for the effort but it's my hometown and I want to support the market. It's still somewhat new and we're hoping it will catch on. Thankfully, there is no fee for setting up but it is a 30 minute drive each way and it's an entire afternoon I could be doing something else......like scrapping! On a good note, I got a call from the Animal Hospital and it seems they have run out of treats and people are coming in asking for them.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan looks like you better get making some more doggie treats! it sounds like you are doing so well at all the markets. Off to the scrapbook store again. Every day there is a make and take as well as the classes. This morning we have a layout class and the afternoon class was pop up cards so I opted not to do it and tom=nights class I just bought the kit so I wouldn't have to go twice in the same day. I seriously need to take pics of all I've done. You will love Saturdays classes. They are both graphic 45. Morning are cards and afternoon is a 4x6 mini album.
I just exercised because it seems if I don't do it early I am too lazy to do it in the afternoon. I need to grab some groceries later. DH is out of milk.
Happy Thursday everone!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”