Wednesday 9.4.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Wednesday 9.4.19

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!

Hope those on the East Coast are all going to make it through the storm! It had Florida on edge for quite a few days.
This morning I have to call the bank and start the house refinance. Then I have a massage and a haircut. The afternoon is free! We are having several record breaking days up to 100 degrees. More today the same as yesterday. We are ready to welcome fall and get some cooler temps. I can't wait to start the challenge Patti posted today. Throw in some laundry and chicken for dinner. Flag Football tonight and that sums it all up.
Happy Hump Day Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday 9.4.19

Post by Patti »

Morning! We are watching the storm but are far enough away that it shouldn't affect us. We do have friends who have not gotten back into their homes from last year's hurricane so I'm sure they are not looking forward to this one. I spent yesterday running around in circles concerning appliances and countertops. Left home at 10 and didn't get home until 6 and are no further ahead then I was at 10. In WI I knew where to go but not here...looking for appliance companies that have service tech. that can work on the machines if needed.
Catching up on laundry and scrapping between loads.
Have a great Wed. all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies -

Been MIA for a few days. Been really down the past day or so and can't really put my finger on why. Just have the "unsettled" feeling all the time, and literally have broken out in tears at least three times in the past two days. Not even sure what brought on. . . anyone else ever feel like this?? I know I'm really missing Jackie and the babies. Facetime is great, and I'm seriously thankful for that, but it's not the same as holding them and playing with them.

Sitting up waiting for G to get home. He's at frisbee practice until 11 and then I can go to bed. I know he's a grown kid, but I just don't feel right going to bed with him out and about. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

tammyfolk wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:47 pm Good evening ladies -

Been MIA for a few days. Been really down the past day or so and can't really put my finger on why. Just have the "unsettled" feeling all the time, and literally have broken out in tears at least three times in the past two days. Not even sure what brought on. . . anyone else ever feel like this?? I know I'm really missing Jackie and the babies. Facetime is great, and I'm seriously thankful for that, but it's not the same as holding them and playing with them.

Sitting up waiting for G to get home. He's at frisbee practice until 11 and then I can go to bed. I know he's a grown kid, but I just don't feel right going to bed with him out and about. . .
I went through a period like that when my kids were all "independent". I worked through it and love being the empty nester. Having grands far away does not help. I have had to find some kids around here to love on.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Patti wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:45 am
tammyfolk wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:47 pm Good evening ladies -

I went through a period like that when my kids were all "independent". I worked through it and love being the empty nester. Having grands far away does not help. I have had to find some kids around here to love on.
Yeh, I’m missing those babies for sure! Maybe if I could just focus on scrapping again it could help me out tremendously.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”