Sunday 9/8

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday 9/8

Post by Jan Mosier »

Today is my niece's birthday and tomorrow is my dad and brother's birthday.

Lola and I were pretty tuckered out after market yesterday. It was our first market back after a long hiatus. We stopped at Wendy's on the way home for a late lunch and her nuggets. She knows she always gets nuggets after market. Anywho, after she ate her nuggets she crawled in the foot of the truck and snored all the way home. She slept good last night too, we both did! Not much on today's agenda. We are just going to relax and see what today holds. May clean my scrap space, may not.:D
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Sunday 9/8

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning. Up and ready to head out the door once the phone rings. Shawn is hoping to get out the door and back home before football starts today. Appartently there is some family video that Nanny (my MIL) wants us all to watch together while all three of her kids are together.

Not much else planned for today, other than prepping for the upcoming week, totaling the August challenges and announcing the winner. Off to start that now.

Have a great day ladies.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan~ that's a lot of birthdays. Happy Birthday to them all. Your Lola made me smile, that's awesome she knows she gets nuggets.
Tammy~ Sounds like something fun about Shawn and his siblings childhood may be in that video. Let us know how cute it is!
I am hoping my life slows down today. We have an easy dinner with kids, not a lot of preparation. The last few days have been jam packed every minute. This morning I am just doing odds and ends. Yesterday I am pumpkin cheesecake cookies for todays dessert. They turned out deliciously scrumptious. It's a rainy day here. We had waffles and peaches for breakfast so we are off to a great start.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Busy day. Went to church and then home for a couple of hours and then off to a 5 hour class on Mental Health First Aid. Started tearing out the existing cabinets between events sp one step closer to a new kitchen.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”