Hello Tuesday 9.10.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Hello Tuesday 9.10.19

Post by Tamara »

Good morning!
What's on your plate today?

I've already washed my hair and watching last night's episode of paradise. I have my neuropathy doctor appointment today. It's my yearly checkup so that I can keep getting my drugs. Lol
I think I'll run an errand on the way. I was able to finish another lay out last night to add to our family book. It feels so good to be getting those pictures in there. Not much else going on. I may start sewing for my daughter when I get home. She keeps my bank account cushy. 😊
Have a great day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Hello Tuesday 9.10.19

Post by Patti »

Babysat for Bible study group this am. Now home waiting for DH so we can go pick up a rental car to get him to the airport tomorrow am. He is flying to the Bahama's to hook up the power to the field hospital. Not sure when he will be home. They anticipate it will be a 3 month long project but he will not be there the whole time. I'm starting the transformation of another bedroom...need to pick out the paint color. The kitchen will just remain partially torn out until he gets home and we can work on it some more. No rush. I have plenty to keep me busy while he's away.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Hello Tuesday 9.10.19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies . . .

Been hanging out with family this evening after work. Just got home a few minutes ago, and now I'm playing catch up with things that I need to get done before heading off to bed (cat boxes, laundry folded, ironing). We never got a call today letting us know that Gs car is ready so I'll be dropped off at work again tomorrow. Luckily G can go to his first class, then come home, take me to work and then go back to school. I don't have to go to work until 10:30 am, but have to work until at least 7:00 pm.

Nothing productive in the scraproom this evening. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”