It's Wednesday.....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Wednesday.....

Post by Jan Mosier »

so what's up?

It's a stay at home day for me. No owner came forward to claim the stray that showed up Monday morning so I had to take her to our local shelter yesterday. It broke my heart to do so but I have to be realistic. I have 12 dogs and 2 cats of my own and board for a lady out of the Charlotte area and I simply could not take on another dog. Afterwards I went thrifting to take my mind off of leaving her, ran a couple of errands and came home. By the time I got home and put groceries away and it was time to feed the dogs and call it a day.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: It's Wednesday.....

Post by tammyfolk »

I'm getting ready to leave for work. Just waiting on Shawn and Garrett to get home. G came home after his first class, and Shawn came home about 9:15 am. Gs car is still in the shop and Shawn has an appt this morning to get his worked on and inspected, so once they get back, G will take me to work and then go back to school. At which point we'll wait and see who calls first. . .I'm at work til 7 so it really doesn't affect me in the least.

Shawn is home the rest of the day though, and our new bed was delivered so I'm sure he'll be putting that together. Hopefully my back issues (and Shawns) will be minimalized soon.

Not sure what my plan is at this point for after work though!

Have a great day ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Hey Jan - I read somewhere recently that tinypic was shutting down, might explain why your name blinkie is gone. :|
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! Granola and yogurt for breakfast for the third day in a row. :D It's a stay at home day for me today also. It's already started raining. Finished my sewing for the week for DD so I may sneak in some more scrapping. Doing a batch of wash and maybe I will clean out the bathroom cupboard. That alone will be a project. I watch all the orderly people who do that for a living. Would love to be able to afford them but I know I can do it if I just put my mind to it. Not having containers on hand delays the process.
Hope your Wednesday is Amazing!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”