Monday - 9/16/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 9/16/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning -

Another Monday upon us here. What are your plans??

I'm getting ready to head out to work - 7:30 to 4:00 pm day. Haven't heard from Shawn yet this morning, but hoping he calls before I get to work. No plans for me after work that I know of unless he's coming home, so I guess my evening depends on him. Either way, I plan on spending some time in here in my scrap room.

Also, I'm looking for volunteers for October. Thread posted in the Daily Chatter. Please help if you can. Thanks.

Have a great day ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - 9/16/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

I have a dr.'s appt. this afternoon. I plan to leave early so I can run a few errands before and after the appt. I need glue so a quick look in Hobby Lobby is on the list of things to do today. Lunch, Walmart and IGA is on the list too. Need to start on a layout but depends on how I feel afterwards.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Ironing is already done. Going to lunch for a neighbors birthday and errands for me too. Leaving on vacation in two days so I need to organize my suitcase. finished laundry, last batch is in the dryer. Just hanging this afternoon when I get home. Maybe I'll organize my Shutterfly pics that just came. Theres only 200 of them. I wish I was better about just choosing the ones I want to scrap but I never know which ones are the best until I see them physically in my hands. Anyone else feel that way?
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Getting ready to get off work and I'm so ready. DH and I did some rearranging and cleaning out this weekend so my back is griping at me LOL. I also ordered a new 3 wheeled shelf unit so my cricut can set on it and fit underneath the shelf on the wall. It should be here tomorrow so can't wait. I have everything either almost cleaned out or put back out of the craft area (just a few stragglers - why does it seem like there are a few items I can just never find a place for).

Return to “Daily Chatter”