Tuesday 9/17

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 9/17

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! What's on your plate for today?

It's a stay at home and try to get something done day for me. Did most of the laundry yesterday but still need to wash the whites and run the broom vac over the floors. My dr. visit didn't go as planned. It seems I have a possible hernia, will know more after the ultrasound next week. If it is a hernia, that would explain all the burning, pinching, pulling, and pain I've been having around my incision area lately. I feel like Tamara with her feet issues! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 9/17

Post by Tamara »

No Jan! You don't want to be in my club!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Hoping your issues are short and sweet.

Packing today for our road trip. Thank goodness I'm not sick anymore. Ran all my errands yesterday but DH needs me to go get his medical records for an appt next week. And I need to drop by the post office. I guess I can look up things to do in Merced California so we will have the information when we arrive. It will be nice to get a little vacay. Parker has a soccer game tonight. we boycotted last week since DS was out of town. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: We'll see what tonights reception is like.
Happy Tuesday!! and Happy Fall!! The temps have cooled down nicely.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Afternoon ladies.

Off work early due to an appointment and I just got home. Not much on the agenda for this afternoon. The plan was to be productive in my scrap room, so that's the plan. Shawn isn't due home until tomorrow now, but that could still change. . . also called the SPCA and had to leave a message. Inquiring as to when they might want these kittens back. . .waiting on a call back.

So what's everyone up to today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I've been lazy today. Had a friend rushed to the hospital with AFib on Sunday and she was released yesterday so I went and spent the evening with her last night.
DH is gearing up for a huge wind storm in the Bahamas. Hopefully, it will turn again.
I'm slowly emptying out all of my kitchen cabinets and painting the bedroom....slowly...lacking motivation. thinking I will go finish the book I've been reading. :lol: Yep, it's a lazy day.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just working for me; gonna go home and watch a Hallmark movie while I work some more. Be careful with the hernia, Jan, they can really cause problems. My new shelf should be here today and OEC fiber was putting in the fiber on the outside of the property today - yeah!!!

Return to “Daily Chatter”