It FINALLY Friday - 10/18/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It FINALLY Friday - 10/18/19

Post by tammyfolk »

My typical 7:30 til last patient leaves at 4:00 pm day, but just got a text saying the 7:00 am person is not coming in today and could I at least try to be there @ 7:15 as the first person on the schedule today is at 7:30 am. So I'm getting ready to walk out the door.

As of right now, no plans for the evening. . .except perhaps working on the Fall Lift challenge. I started it last night, but wasn't "feeling" it, so I walked away from it. Hoping to tackle it again this afternoon. * the is a Rocky Horror Picture Show musical in Mill Hall tonight, but G is exhausted, and Shawn probably wouldn't want to go. :cry:

Anyone else scrapping this afternoon?? Please share!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It FINALLY Friday - 10/18/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

Yesterday turned out to be a bit busier day than I thought. Today, should be an easy day. I still have to clean up and research my thrift finds today because we start loading the booth on the first of November. I also need to run a couple of small errands unfortunately, they're in opposite directions.....the pitfalls of living in a rural area. :roll: At least I don't have to cook dinner tonight. We have a tropical storm blowing in over the weekend with quite a bit of rainfall expected tomorrow.....good day to scrap! :D
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I’m going to dinner with some ladies tonight
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Eek! Tammy so sorry I just realized I hadn't posted the questions. I stayed up till 1:00 last night so I should of done it before I went to bed. :lol:
DH took a vacation day so we ran an errand this morning and went to lunch. That always shakes up our personal things, right? Then we came home and are out cleaning out the garage. And defrosting the freezer. WE did get some rain last night but today is a beautiful day. We still had all the toys from the cabin on a shelf out there. can you believe we sold it four years ago so I think the toys can go to goo will now.
I'm sure we will spend some time in the theatre room whether it is this afternoon or tonight. We had a big lunch so I get an easy dinner ticket. :lol:
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just a typical work day for me; then just laundry, PT, work on the church books and now I'm just tired so we are already in bed at 10 pm 😂

Return to “Daily Chatter”