Saturday 10/19/19

sdwhru
Executive Chef

Saturday 10/19/19

Post by sdwhru »

Hey, ladies, what do you have going on? DH and I are cleaning up all the layers in the Doxie cage 😂. She roots around in her cage and makes a mess 🙄. Plus we need to strip our own bed and do that laundry. Going to a craft show after while with friends.

Who is scrapping today? I have like zero mojo. I'm hoping the craft show will kick start it for me 😁😁😁
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 10/19/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

Enjoy the craft show, Becca.

Kyle is here and we are making a late breakfast with all the fixin's this morning. Not much else on the agenda today. I will be venturing in to my craft room to play at some point today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

kind of a smorgasboard kind of day. We need to hit the grocery store. DH wants to spend and extra $100 and get some things for the garage freezer since we defrosted it yesterday and threw a lot of stuff away. Mostly frozen vegetables but he is probably secretly hoping for some ice cream. HAHA We need to do that to my inside freezer as well. Most of the time I forget what is in the garage and just keep restocking the in house freezer. I want to go to the Farmers Market. not sure if they still have tomatoes since it is October but it has been a very warm and long fall so fingers crossed. I also want to get a giant banana squash. My favorite. I am invited to a friends Halloween Party this evening Ghouls only. I feel like I should go but hate leaving DH alone so much. I haven't been to a Halloween dress up party in lots of years! It's been a whirlwind of a week, hoping it will be chill next week so we can get more scrapping done.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I’m at my son’s soccer game. He’s doing great!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Stripping more wallpaper. :roll:
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I'm exhausted! I overslept this morning, and I've been dragging all morning! I walked on the treadmill and watched some of the 6X6 videos Tammy mentioned. No plans for today, just cleaning, laundry, and meal prep.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Took a muscle relaxer this morning and went back to sleep. Slept til about 11:30 am :shock: and have been busy ever since. Lots of errands taken care of this morning, laundry is going, and now, here I am FINALLY checking in.

I plan on gathering my Bingo words and getting them posted for next month, and then working on the Fall Lift. Hoping to finish that up today as well!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”