Wednesday 11/6

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 11/6

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's hump day.......what's everyone have planned for the day?

It's a bit hectic here again today with the boarders......16 dogs and 1 lap. As I'm sitting here typing I've got 3 pawing at me to get in my lap, not to mention my old cat tapping me with her paw. Thankfully, I have a dr.'s appt. this afternoon and that will give me some time away. I also have to clean, tag and get pics of some items before I take them up to the antique store today. Hoping the dogs settle down once they've all been fed. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Wednesday 11/6

Post by tammyfolk »

Good luck at the Drs appointment today Jan.

I've been killing time this morning, playing on my Ipad, hanging with G between his classes (he came home this morning) and playing in my scrap room. Getting ready to head out to work, as today is my 10:30 til after 7:00 pm day . . .

Not much planned for the evening. Hoping to get at least 2, maybe 3 days of the October challenges totaled up, and maybe watch Survivor with Shawn . . .I'm sure I'll be up awhile as G has Ultimate Frisbee at 10 tonight and I usually wait up for him to get home. . .

So what's everyone else have planned for today??

Oh, and Becca, I managed to get 3 usuable pictures of Garrett at the polls yesterday, and he even gave me his "I Voted" sticker to add to his scrapbook page. Pictures were a struggle to get, but I got them!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I am on a quick work trip today. On the plane as I type!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan you are just so lovable and all those dogs are scrambling for your attention. When you said you had three of them on your lap I totally envisioned it!
Tammy enjoy your day. I know it's hard to start anything in the morning knowing you have to leave soon when you have late start.
Krystle have a great work trip. My DS is headed to Europe today and I'm trying to convince his wife she can still come to Sunday dinner with the boys but I'm doing it through him so I know she won't come.
I have a 90 minute massage this morning. Looking forward to getting the kinks out. I noticed with lifting our cute youngest grandson this weekend that I have a few sore muscles. and then I have my concentrator hanging on my shoulder at Pinners all day Friday. It is a welcome one for sure.
I am running an errand after that then home this afternoon to get a few more things done. I have the Monday sketch challenge on my desk picture and all ready to go.
I bought a small franklin planner for 2020 that will fit easily in my purse at pinner so I am going to start listing all my appointments there so I don't get mixed up.
Our November weather has been amazing. I don't ever remember it being this warm. So weird because last week we had record braking cold temps. We sure have a mixed up Mother Nature but I'm not complaining.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I slept in today and I think my body really needed it. I've been so sore with all the exercise classes I've been taking. I have an easy chair yoga class this evening and then I get a break for 2 days except for my morning walks. I told dh that I was staying home today and he can go run a couple of errands without me. I am trying to get several dt projects done for Dec so I can play along with our challenges here.

Hope everyone has a good day!
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

So I got a call to come get my oldest daughter from school as she couldn't stop coughing and felt like her throat was closing in.
Managed to get a doctors appointment, in and out with the doctor in 3 minutes. Told to gargle asprin, which I already had her doing.
I'm in the wrong profession... wish I could charge an arm and a leg for 3 minutes work !!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

tammyfolk wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:09 am Good luck at the Drs appointment today Jan.

I've been killing time this morning, playing on my Ipad, hanging with G between his classes (he came home this morning) and playing in my scrap room. Getting ready to head out to work, as today is my 10:30 til after 7:00 pm day . . .

Not much planned for the evening. Hoping to get at least 2, maybe 3 days of the October challenges totaled up, and maybe watch Survivor with Shawn . . .I'm sure I'll be up awhile as G has Ultimate Frisbee at 10 tonight and I usually wait up for him to get home. . .

So what's everyone else have planned for today??

Oh, and Becca, I managed to get 3 usuable pictures of Garrett at the polls yesterday, and he even gave me his "I Voted" sticker to add to his scrapbook page. Pictures were a struggle to get, but I got them!
That is great; I saw one of them. LOVE that he gave you the sticker

Return to “Daily Chatter”