Get to Know YOUR Challenge Team - Tamara Reed

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Get to Know YOUR Challenge Team - Tamara Reed

Post by tammyfolk »

And last, but not least on the "Get To Know Your Challenge Team", we have Tamara C Reed!!

I am Tamara Reed and have lived in Utah my whole life. I have been married to a wonderful supportive man for almost 42 years. We have two children and five grandchildren. I have been scrapbooking for over 50 years (yep I used to use colored paper and rubber cement) I enjoy scrapping and going to retreats that are available here in our city. I have several scrapbooking friends online and local that I enjoy learning from. I scrapbook chronologically so sometimes it is a challenge getting pages in order. I have enjoyed hanging here at Cookin up Creations for a very long time. It is a great place to enjoy the challenges that make you think and scrap outside the box. I am on oxygen 24/7 so most of our travel is road trips. I enjoy sewing, outdoors, hanging with the grandkids and taking them places. And I take WAY too many pictures!

Welcome to the team Tamara!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Get to Know YOUR Challenge Team - Tamara Reed

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hey Ms. Tamara.....my buddy, my pal since our CC days! Welcome to the team and I look forward to working with you!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”