It's Monday - 11/11/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Monday - 11/11/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Veteran's Day

Good morning ladies - so what's on everyones agenda today? I'm headed out to work in a few minutes. I'm going to be working a few extra hours for a bit until we hire someone new. One of the OAs' last day was Friday, so we'll be short staffed again for a bit. No plans for the evening that I'm aware of other than relaxing. . .

Anyone else scrapping?? There will be a new challenge posted today - anyone looking forward to that??

I'll check in this afternoon when I get home! Have a great one ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Monday - 11/11/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

Yep, love a good sketch but first I need to get the fall lift out of the way.

I have the heat tech coming back out this afternoon to replace the control panel. Hoping this will be the last time they have to come out for awhile. It's hard to get anything done while they're here and this will be the fifth time in 8 days. My intentions are to tie myself to my scrap desk and at least start on the fall layout challenge. I know if I start on it I will want to finish it and then I can move on to something else. I baked yesterday so I have to package treats up today to deliver tomorrow. The groomer is coming to the house Wednesday to groom LoLa and Maybelline so I need to pull out their sweaters to make sure they still fit. No earthly idea as to what I'm doing for dinner yet. I will figure it out when I get hungry. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

We had a busy weekend and I am going to have a busy day at work too. Hopefully I will get some scrappy time in tonight though!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tell me I hope all those extra hours needs more money in your pocket for Christmas 😁
Jan I'm with you get that heating fixed and no more repair men showing up at your door.
I'm tied to them sewing machine all day. I have so many table runners to get finished by Thursday so I can deliver them at the retreat and not have to worry about getting them to the people some are from out of town. we're having the same thing for dinner tonight that we had yesterday because we do have leftovers so it is sweet and sour chicken and rice I have already warned dh.
Another gorgeous day here we've never had this kind of November weather it's simply amazing!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

We had a lovely ceremony here for Remembrances Day. It is a day that makes me very proud to wear a uniform and serve.
Today is a big day at work, then food shopping on the way home.
I need to scrap, but not sure if I will get a chace.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tracey, thank you for your service.

I had a busy day today. Up early to go to WW, then had a fitness & nutrition meeting. Then dh needed to go to Home Depot so I went with him and then we stopped for dinner on the way home at Perkins who were offering vets a free meal and it was also free pie night. Win win for both of us!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just a busy day at work; it started at 50 degrees before work and was below 30 degrees by the time we got off work. It was a day where I felt like I waddled everywhere I went because of the layers. I did get one LO finished this weekend. I drug all day at work since I went to a concert Sunday night :lol:

Thank you for your service, Tracey; I hope you had a good Veteran's Day.

Return to “Daily Chatter”