TGI Friday - 11/15/19

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

TGI Friday - 11/15/19

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

It's finally Friday. . .and if I can make it through the work day, then I can rest until haircut appts tomorrow! I'm super excited to have a weekend to "rest". . .With the time change, more hours, and just "stuff" to day I feel like I'm allways on the go. I know I'm not really, but it sure feels that way sometimes!!

So, what's everyone have planned for today? the weekend? Any scrapbooking plans for any of you??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: TGI Friday - 11/15/19

Post by Lolis »

We have early release today. I started making fall cards. Hopefully I can make some more tonight.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's day 2 back to the retreat so yes I will be scrapping. Although I only got one card done last night in three hours! :lol: :lol: :lol: I thought I would jump on quick but need to head out the door in a few minutes. Yesterday was busy picking up california friends and taking them around. Darcy from American Crafts is coming again, Hoping she brings some good prizes. There is almost 70 t this retreat, the most we have had. We are doing an explosion box today so I will let you know how that pans out, It's really cute but a lot of pockets and paper.
We are still having such nice weather. The forecast says no snow till next Wednesday. DH took a vacation day today so he will have the whole house to himself although he did make an eye appt and a massage so that should keep him busy.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara, I'm so jealous of your retreat. It sounds like so much fun! Enjoy!

Slept in again today due to heavy rain this morning. Another cold front coming through, should be down in the upper 40's tonight and that is very unusual for us. Staying home today and planning on making a couple of Thanksgiving cards and maybe finish up my Christmas cards. Managed to get one batch of cookies made yesterday and have another chilling in the fridge. Probably get them cut out and baked tomorrow.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara, have fun at the retreat.
Tracy, enjoy your day at home.

It's been a busy morning here. It's raining and the dogs don't like getting their feet wet. They have all been out and fed and I'm hoping quiet for awhile. The boarders should be leaving Sunday morning. I will miss them but am looking forward to getting back to normal. I haven't been able to scrap since they've been here. I have to head out in a bit, I have several errands I need to run today. I have to stop by the court house to get the property taxes straightened out. They are only allowing me 50% of the homestead exemption. As a surviving spouse I should get it all. Not much else on the agenda.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Another too busy day at work. Tonight I hope to watch a movie with DH.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Busy day at work, but part day as I have to run dog to a vet app't. Then I will go home and work to make up some of the lost time
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

It was a huge day at work. One deadline task complete with a late finish.
Now hopefully I get the whole weekend off.
The plan is to scrap.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tracy F wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:33 am Tamara, I'm so jealous of your retreat. It sounds like so much fun! Enjoy!

Slept in again today due to heavy rain this morning. Another cold front coming through, should be down in the upper 40's tonight and that is very unusual for us. Staying home today and planning on making a couple of Thanksgiving cards and maybe finish up my Christmas cards. Managed to get one batch of cookies made yesterday and have another chilling in the fridge. Probably get them cut out and baked tomorrow.
I'm making Thanksgiving cards too. Please share a picture of your cards, if you don't mind.
I just found out I'm going to a training tomorrow, so I'll make the most of this evening.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

home from work, and already in my PJs and it's only 5:30 pm . . .how cool is that? Seriously, I'm soooo glad it's the weekend!

Going to pay a few bills that came in today, and then try to finish a layout, and perhaps start another . . . .fingers crossed!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”