It's Hump Day....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Hump Day....

Post by Jan Mosier »

what's everyone up to today? I have some baking to do this morning, some light house work and will most likely start on another layout today if the dogs cooperate. My niece is moving today so she will be coming after my truck and trailer. I would help but with a hernia, I don't need to be lifting anything heavy. The least I could do is loan her my vehicle. Not much else on the agenda. Hoping for a quiet productive day. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: It's Hump Day....

Post by tammyfolk »

I'm getting ready to head off to work in a few minutes. Working til after seven tonight. Shawn should be home when I get off (he was out of town last night for work). . .getting Jackie's room ready this morning, as she plans on leaving in the morning to make her way here with the babies for Thanksgiving and for Everly's 3th birthday.

Probably no scrapping for me tonight as I have some site work that needs to be done. . . any scrapping today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in today.....most Wednesdays I can do that and I love it. Have laundry going and plan on doing some baking and maybe scrapping. Tonight I have a chair yoga class.
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Another busy day at work, and I need to get some housework done!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's a rainy day! I have some oven dish towel dresses I sold to be delivered and a pop up boutique to hit on the way. I've got the sewing machine up, need to do some ironing and also finish a layout on the table! did a batch of laundry and checking the computer now cause I needed to rest my feet!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

A full busy day of work, a quck trip home to change and the out to a work dinner.
This time of year is super busy with social activities.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work for me but had to run errands at lunch. Including Walmart ☹️. I just hate going there. Then come home and watched some Elementary with my hubby.

Return to “Daily Chatter”