Saturday 11.30.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Saturday 11.30.19

Post by Tamara »

What are you doing this fine last day of November?

Tammy how are the sickies in your household doing? hoping you are back to yourselves. I had a night of what if I throw up, kept me up most of the night but nothing came to light. Hoping the bug stays away!
Today we are just chilling inside. We have snow and it is pretty but looks very cold out there. I'm ok to stay inside. I wrapped all the presents for our Family Christmas part on the 14th Boom all ready now including the white elephants. I opted not to keep wrapping presents for the kids. I will do that another day. I'm resting at the computer but want to get up and scrap another page. My goal has been one a day the last few days so I just have two more to do for the month and that includes todays challenge. I'd love it even more if I threw in some scrapbook room cleaning. It never seems to happen. will have to go out for milk later but not in a hurry to do that.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Saturday 11.30.19

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, hope everyone is feeling better.

Doing dog cage laundry, watching NCIS Nola with DH and then will be heading to the scrap room. Really trying to make some progress in the year I am working on :lol: Need to dig out my wrapping paper so we can wrap gifts for the baptist girls home tomorrow night so that will be ready. So just scrapping with chores interspersed
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We’re heading home already. We stopped to eat in Roswell, NM. Besides aliens, they also have a brick and mortar scrapbook store!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Our son Jeff, his wife Erica (my very favorite "in-law"!) and 20-month-old granddaughter Isla flew from Illinois to spend Thanksgiving with us. We bought a cooked turkey breast with brown sugar glaze from the Honey-Baked Ham store; so good! I made a spinach salad, green bean casserole and mashed potatoes with gravy and bought a cheesecake sampler. Isla was so much fun. And... she is going to be a big sister in May! We're so excited about that :D We took them out for breakfast this morning before they headed for the Denver airport. We will be putting up the Christmas tree and decorations this week.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tammy, hope you are all feeling better!
Barb, Congrats on a new grandbaby!

I went to my exercise class this morning and spent the rest of the day in my scraproom. I got 4 gift card holders made in between helping dh with his village. He pulled a muscle and is in pain so I'm trying my best to make it easier for him. Once he gets that done he'll start on the outside and I'll put up the tree and start planning the menu for our party. Can't believe tomorrow is Dec. 1st!
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

Sorry I've not been around much this week. I've started on a new diabetes medicine and it has horrid side effects. Basically been living in the bathroom and bed when I'm not at work trying to fight past it.
Side effects can last 4 to 5 weeks before the body sorts it out.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tracey wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:02 pm Sorry I've not been around much this week. I've started on a new diabetes medicine and it has horrid side effects. Basically been living in the bathroom and bed when I'm not at work trying to fight past it.
Side effects can last 4 to 5 weeks before the body sorts it out.
Tracey what is the name of the medication. Sounds miserable to have to deal with. I have been lucky on Metformin a lot of people have these symptoms. They added Januvia and it is kind of pricy. I just cheat too much!! Dang it! I've only been diabetic for a few years and I don't like it at all but really don't want to go on shots so I need to do better
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

We're not feeling 100% percent here yet, but definitely on the mend. Embarrasing fact here, had to wear a pad today. . .cough and pee, cough and pee. Not fun at all. Weird how we all have the same symptoms, but are healing differently. I have my voice back, Jackie doesn't. I have a bad cough and she doesn't. Harrison is wheezing a bit, but seems to be doing ok. And Everly has a slight cough that we're monitoring. Shawn so far has been the only one to escape it 100% . . . and hopefully I didn't just jinx him as he's gettingup early to drive to Pittsburgh tomorrow for another NFL game. His Browns are playing the Steelers if I'm not mistaken.

So, needless to say, we've all layed around watching tv today. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I’m sorry people aren’t feeling good. The back of my throat hurts so I think I’m coming down with something too.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Sorry to hear so many aren't feeling well. Something is definitely going around. Many neighbors are coming down with it. My walking partner started feeling lightheaded and sick to her stomach on our walk this morning. I walked her home right away and handed her over to her daughter to take care of.
Take care everyone!

Return to “Daily Chatter”