Friday - 1/17/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - 1/17/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Currently sitting at work checking in as I ran out of time this morning! Decided to give myself an extra 15 minutes of sleep, but then had to feed the bunny, and a couple of other random things needed done prior to leaving for work.

So what’s everyone up to today? This weekend?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Friday - 1/17/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

I got on this morning to start the daily chatter and Dale showed up with her 4 dogs. I'm not quite sure how long I will have them this time as she is flying to NY today to be with her dad. He has COPD and developed pneumonia. As we were trying to get her 4 in, LoLa slipped past the gate and got into the litter box. :roll: Apparently, something didn't agree with her little tummy and she has been sick since. Fun times, I tell ya!

Tammy, I'm hoping to scrap over the weekend. It's suppose to be cold and my plans (fingers crossed) are to stay in my pj's and play with paper.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Jan Mosier wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:36 pm LoLa slipped past the gate and got into the litter box. :roll: Apparently, something didn't agree with her little tummy and she has been sick since. Fun times, I tell ya!
yeah, poop! :shock:

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Home from work, just posted bingo words. . .getting ready to eat dinner as Shawn made stromboli . . .and then I'm hoping to spend the remainder of my evening in my scraproom. I also plan on doing my 30 minutes of organizing / cleaning in here first. Then I can play!

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I thought I checked in her this morning but apparently not. I had a card class this morning at our favorite scrapbook store and it was a snowy drive to get there. It is fun to get together with friends and the Doodlebug line that was used on the cards is adorable. I love the purple blue and pink that blend so good with the animal critters and snowcapped mountains. I am just sitting here eating popcorn and need to get up and put my treasures away that I bought. We are going to dinner tonight. DH wants to eat healthy so I suggested Core eatery that I took my grandson too a couple of weeks ago. They have a great menu. We have no plans for tomorrow so we will see what's up later. We have an episode of the good Doctor and Stumptown out there so we may end up in the theatre room later.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

It has been a cold, rainy day here today. I worked on a couple of cards and I think tonight we might watch a movie. As for the rest of the weekend, we don't have any plans so it will just be whatever we feel like. I hope to spend some time in my scrap room. Our 30th wedding anniversary is Sunday, so maybe I'll get out of cooking that day!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Spent the whole day at home and got some scrapping done and helped dh in the garage. We needed to change the water filter so I got the job of holding the bucket to catch all the water. Needless to say I got soaked! Then we cleaned up the garage....fun times! Now we're just sitting here watching Hawaii 5-0.

Return to “Daily Chatter”