Disney?

Krystle
Sous Chef

Disney?

Post by Krystle »

Have any of you planned a Disney World vacation recently? Any tips? I am in the thick of planning and there’s so much to do!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Disney?

Post by Tamara »

My daughter just went in October. She is an over planner and they are on the go from start to finish, it's hard to keep up with her. We may be going to Disneyland in December later this year.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

We used a travel agency when we went. They found us a package that included air fare, hotel, tickets inside the park, breakfast with the characters at the hotel, dinner with the characters, and another breakfast with the characters inside the park and early admission. We took Kyle on his 10th birthday and he loved it!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I don't know what kind of tips I could help you with but we spend a lot of time at Disney World since we only live about an hour away. Do you have any questions about anything in particular?
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Borrow one of the Disney planning books from the library; are you part of the Disney Die Hard group on FB? They have lots of information. DH & I were going to try to go in May but doesn't look like that will be happening. I usually do all of the planning. There is a travel agent in another Disney FB group I am in - if you want that name of the group I will have to look it up.

Return to “Daily Chatter”