Monday - 1/20/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 1/20/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies - Happy MLK Day

I have the day off today, Shawn doesn't, and G is currently at school. Apparently since he attends a private college they don't have the same holidays off as most.

What's everyone up to today? I'm working in my scrap room. The timer will be 30 minutes work / 60 minutes scrap / repeat. Working on laundry now, and I just unloaded the dishwasher. Most of the household things were done this weekend so I could spend the day doing what I wanted!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - 1/20/2020

Post by Tamara »

Yea Tammy so good to have an extra day. I'm doing the same as you today. I just sewed 45 minutes, now I'm in the scrap room and vice versa DH really cleaned the house this weekend so I don't have any chores today. DH had to work as well so it is a normal day for us.
I text Miss Kallii last night when I realized they would be out of school. I asked her if she wanted to go to a movie. I have a few I'd like to see that DH wouldn't be interested in. I wanted to take her to Little Women, but she said she would be willing to see Frozen 2 again. I haven't heard back yet today so I'm working on being prepared when she decides last minute. haha I also have to look for another birthday present for Jett. His great grandma and grandpa bought him the same thing so we scooped ours up before he opened it and told them we'd replace it. He was pretty tired before we got to presents so he was fussing.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy Monday ladies!

It's been a busy morning here with the dogs. The owner sent me a text a little bit ago saying her dad is doing better. She will be flying home this weekend but asked if she could leave the dogs with me until the 1st, of course I said yes! Not much on the agenda today other than dealing with the dogs and making dinner tonight.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Not doing much today. Think I'm coming down with a cold. Ugh!
I did got to WW this morning and stopped at Kohls....just had to spend my Kohls bucks. Also went to my fitness meeting and just getting caught up online now. Dh is going to the gym so I get maybe 45 mins all to myself.....what should I do?
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just work for me; we don't get MLK off (which being an accounting office don't have time to be off anyways). DH is going back to Vegas for work. He is going to leave Friday morning for 3 weeks at least - we will see. More scrappy time for me on the weekends :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Daily Chatter”