Tuesday 1/21/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 1/21/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! What is everyone up to today?

I am working on my second load of laundry (2 more to go) at the moment and have a batch of treats in the oven. I also have to run a dog to the vet in Hartsville later this afternoon. No cooking tonight as I will pick up something while I'm in Hartsville.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 1/21/2020

Post by Tracy F »

Was up early for my extremely cold walk this morning. It was 41F with a wind chill of 35F and that is very cold for us. But I dressed in layers and it wasn't too bad. We didn't see anybody else out today, not even dog walkers.
Not sure what I'm doing today. Still feeling like I'm getting a cold so trying to decide if I should go to Mah Jong or not. I just don't want to infect anyone else. I should probably just stay home and scrap.
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Just babysitting and working on some baby scrapbook need one for a baby shower and for my Dr she is having a boy in end of this month
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Working, vacation planning, and laundry!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I left the house early today and went straight to get my blood work done for my DR. appt next week. Then I ran to sprouts, stopped at my daughters, went to fedex to fax my medical info to the application then went to my tag and banner class at the scrapbook store. Hung out there for a couple of hours then went with a friend to Five guys. I was so ready for French fries. I splurged big time. Now I have to get ready for Activity Days. We are having a birthday party for one of the girls. Exercise tonight and then what's for dinner!
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Busy day at work today. Had to be there at 7:00 am this morning. I hate it when it's still dark outside when you're pulling in to work. . .

Off at 3:30 pm, then home to dinner, some television with the husband, and some site work . . .prepping some behind the scenes stuff for our 3rd Annual Birthday Bash Celebration in March . . .we'd be approaching 10 years this Summer had I not taken the site down for a couple of years there. . . :shock:
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”