It's Hump Day.....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Hump Day.....

Post by Jan Mosier »

so what's on your plate today?

I am cooking myself a little breakfast at the moment and not sure as to what the rest of the day holds. I will need to ride to the next town over some time today to pick up another 50 lb. bag of dog food, unless I can sweet talk Kyle into picking it up for me on his way home from work. My mom also mentioned coming up this week, and today could be the day, if not, I'm staying in my pj's all day.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: It's Hump Day.....

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning Jan -

I'm getting ready to head out to work in this lovely 18 degree weather this mroning. The high will be in the 30s at some point! Late night for me and then home to dinner and tv I'm sure, now that all of our shows are starting to return . . .

I may spend an hour or so in my scraproom (before bed) as I have a new box of "goodies" that I need to try and start sorting through, determine what I want and find a home for them, etc. . .you all know the drill.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Headed to the Y to work on my cardio. Yuck! Then home to recaulk a bathtub and work on another challenge....if I can find my desk. I made quite a mess yesterday with stamping and ink and Disney stuff. It's like a minefield in here!
Tammy, enjoy digging through your box!
Jan, hope it is a jammie all day day for you!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in a bit today. Didn't walk due to the cold, we had a wind chill of 24 this morning. Feeling a big sluggish with this cold so not sure if I'll do anything today. It's a bad week for a cold. We are hoping to go to Sea World on Friday and on Saturday we are hosting a couple who are prospective buyers in our community. We take the couple to lunch in our restaurant, show them around the city if they want and show them our home to give them an idea of what the builder will do. We always enjoy doing this and we get a free meal and a gift card of some sort out of it.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Stay at home all day for me today except tonight to run to Crews basketball game. I'm sure I'll make it to the scrap room. Did some laundry this morning and dealt with insurance\denial stuff for my main drug. Waiting to hear back from the dr. to appeal. There's no way we can afford to pay $2200 a month for it so not sure how it will play out this year. I need to gather all my prescription expenses. This gets so old EVERY. Single.Year.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I need to focus on organization today.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Rainy for us today so have wanted to just crawl back in bed all day. Had to run the dog to the vet and totally missed the appointment time (yeesh!) so Cocoa got to skip therapy this week. DH come in today as they are heading out tomorrow morning for Vegas. Hoping next week with all of the year end stuff done I can start doing some scrapping during the week. I have the W-3 & W-2's to do for the church and my own personal taxes to do. I will get there eventually LOL

Return to “Daily Chatter”