Thursday - 1/23/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 1/23/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Another work day here for me. A co worker is currently on a plane to Florida to visit her son and family, so I will be working her hours today. . . so go in an hour earlier, and get off an hour earlier!! Can't complain about that.

No plans that I'm aware of for this evening. Haven't scrapped in a few days so I might attempt to start a layout in between working on this mess that I have going on. I might even take a picture(s) just to show you guys that I am NOT kidding about this mess that I have made - all because I went on a hunt for paper that I knew I had, yet have still been unable to locate!

So what's everyone else have planned for the day.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday - 1/23/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

I found myself in Camden yesterday with my mom looking for a vanity top to go in one of her rental properties. We were gone much longer than I anticipated. I did get to stop in our local Hobby Lobby to look for some Vicki Boutin anything and found nothing. Since I'm suppose to be on a spending freeze I guess that's a good thing, but a little sursy every now and then to get the creative juices flowing wouldn't hurt, would it?

So today is a stay at home in my pj's day for sure (fingers crossed).
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Just finished the last batch of laundry. I am sitting here writing an appeal letter as I was denied the opsumit medication that has I am not able to get it there is no way I can afford it. My insurance copay is $2200.00 a month totaling $26,400 a year. I have left the message with the doctor to try and straighten it out. You would think if more people are on it now the price of the medication would go down.
I am planning to run down to see my Dad this afternoon and drop a Birthday present off to my niece. She is turning 5 on Sunday. So hard to believe. She is my Dad's youngest grandchild. I bought her something fun... a Barbie with a bake shop included. Cute little cupcakes and pastries.
Maybe I'll scrap this morning for a bit!
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Oh Tamara, it just makes me so mad when I hear stories like yours. It just doesn't make any sense! I hope you can resolve it all.

Still fighting this cold and I feel worse today but I definitely have to clean today. Dh said he would help. Not too sure we'll be going to Sea World tomorrow unless I start feeling a lot better.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Hope you get to feeling better Tracy.

Had to meet up with DH co-worker to drop him off. They hit the road this morning for Vegas. After they got a late start. So went to work for a bit then drop him off and back again. And a co-worker got me hooked on Brad's Deals. Seriously?!?!? I found a really nice coat and pair of boots for like $30 for both of them. I haven't looked to see if they have scrapbooking deals πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Cocoa went down her doggie ramp twice without being tempted by treats. 😁😁😁😁 I know this is a small thing but she is so stubborn...
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: ↑Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:10 pm Hope you get to feeling better Tracy.

Cocoa went down her doggie ramp twice without being tempted by treats. 😁😁😁😁 I know this is a small thing but she is so stubborn...
How are you feeling today Tracy??

Go Cocoa!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to β€œDaily Chatter”