Friday - 1/24/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - 1/24/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Headed out to work in about 10 minutes or so, going in at 7:00 am instead of 7:30 do to a co-worker visiting family. I probably should check the schedule though to see if I'm off any earlier, or whether I work the same Friday closing hours. :shock:

Other than haircuts and a trip to Walmart this weekend, I can't really say that we have any plans yet! I want to work on my room some this weekend, yet also want to scrap, but I currently have no clear space at the moment to do that, so cleaning must come first. :lol:

So what does everyone else have planned for the weekend??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Friday - 1/24/2020

Post by Patti »

It's a cold rainy day here. I cleaned my scrape space yesterday and it looks so good I don't want to mess it up again. Headed to the Y for cardio and home to finish chaulking my bathtub and then the rest of the weekend is mine to do as I wish. Scrapping, reading, etc. DH texted me at 2:30 am to let me know he was leaving Nigeria and on his way to Zambia.
Have a great day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Tomorrow we are going to go skiing and have my son try ski school for the first time. We'll see how that goes!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Cold and rainy here today also. Thunderstorms later this evening. The dogs and I have been lounging around the house watching tv. Weekend will be much the same. I do have a couple of layouts I would like to finish up before the month is over.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I have a scrapbook crop tonight, it's the once a month one that I go to. I think I'll work on my cards for the swap at the March retreat. I'm going with Sympathy cards since I am in need of those month. Tomorrow I want to be near the computer at 11:00 am to register for the My Minds Eye retreat in May. There are only 20 spaces available so I have to be fast. Since Foundation Décor merged with Fancy Pants they are going to have one wood class and one my minds eye project. KC now works for Foundation Décor and he is known for giving us lots of product. :D He used to work for My Minds Eye and he always threw in stuff at the warehouse sales. DH wants to do something tomorrow but it may just be going downtown to lunch somewhere.
Sunday we have kids to dinner and I haven't figured out what yet.
Today I am just getting odds and ends done.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I woke up feeling good this morning so we decided to go to Sea World. We had purchased tickets back in November that had to be used by 1/31. It was a special deal for FL. residents and it included a meal too. We also got to go behind the scenes at some of the attractions. Anyway, we had a really great time today and a busy weekend coming up.
Saturday, we are hosting a couple of prospective home buyers in our community so we'll take them to lunch and show them around town. On Sunday we are going to play Name that Tune. Our community puts it together and we've formed a little team. I'm not much help because I can never remember the names of songs and they throw some really old ones in but dh is really good at it.
I'd like to get some scrapping in too.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work for me then I had dinner and watched a movie with some girl friends. Doing some cleaning out in the house - a bit at a time. Scrapping is on top of my list for the weekend.

Return to “Daily Chatter”