It's Friday, Fri-YAY 05/19/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday, Fri-YAY 05/19/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

Hope everyone has a great day!! I'm leaving here in a few to head to work. Yesterday was a late day, today an early day! Early in, means early out!! Then to the party store to pay for items for the Band Banquet Sunday. Subs are all ordered! Phew! G has leadership class (band) after school today. He's up for section leader this year - still hasn't decided if he wants to try out, but has to get all the prep in just in case he does....

Tonight I have NO PLANS other than to work on my frames for the photo booth!! Pics to come, I promise!!

Enjoy your day everyone!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Re: It's Friday, Fri-YAY 05/19/17

Post by Wanda »

Have a good day Tammy!

This is pretty much my last day. I will go in a little late and hopefully be able to leave a little early. Then next week I've got one exam to proctor and then I am going to Las Vegas with Randy. Yay!

The only bad thing: we have to board the dogs for THREE whole nights. Poor babies.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Busy day here. Hubs worked last night and is sleeping and I'm trying to juggle 13 dogs, 1 cat and I'm trying to prep for market tomorrow. Cookie was sick last night and Gypsy is sick this morning. I finally had enough of the long hair and will be getting it chopped off today....YAY!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Exercise all done this morning. Postal run, eating popcorn and chilling at home now. We have our grandsons preschool graduation tonight. Last year he froze on stage through the whole performance. We'll see what a difference a year makes. He's a little more confident I think. He does well in soccer so I'm sure that will help with his shyness.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”