Wednesday 4/8/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 4/8/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! It's going to be a hot one here today. Expected high of 87. Hoping to stay inside and scrap today. Our grocery shopping was an experience yesterday. We both wore masks and gloves and by the time we got back to the car with our groceries we were both about to pass out from the face masks :lol: I was pleasantly surprised to see that we were not the only ones taking precautions. There were quite a few shoppers wearing face masks of some kind. Unfortunately, Walmart was out of toilet paper and quite a few other items. But for the most part we got what we went after. We didn't hoard, we just picked up what we normally pick up when we go shopping. We still have to hit up IGA for our meats.....and toilet paper if they have it! :lol: I'm hoping people will obey the governors orders and stay home for the next couple of weeks so we can get this pandemic behind us. I don't know how long businesses can afford to stay closed.

So, what's on your agenda for today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday 4/8/2020

Post by Patti »

Heading to the yard for some more weeding. Trying to get rid of all the English Ivy that grows up the trees and kills them. And back in to do today's challenge and some cleaning after it hits the 80s.
have a great day all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Working and watching the kiddo. Maybe I will get some scrapping in tonight.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

DH is working from home today so I am in the scrap room!!! I already made lunch yesterday because DH didn't want it for dinner after I made it. He is not a fan of cream of broccoli soup and I even checked with him before I made it. So I switched last minute and made spaghetti but now he gets it for lunch anyway :lol: My eye is already on an itch attack. I have heard those that get shingles it takes a long time to get out of your body but seriously it's been a little over a year. I AM DONE NOW GO AWAY!!! :mrgreen:
I am changing sheets today, and hat's about it for chores. DH may go do groceries at lunch time. I will have lots of free time. DH also has Friday off.
Happy Wednesday Peeps!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Did some weeding in the front yard this morning before it got too hot. Might make it up to 90 today so I'll be staying inside. Changed out the sheets and towels so I have laundry going now. Trying to decide what's for dinner....I'm getting tired of coming up with ideas for what I have left in the pantry. Planning on scrapping once the laundry is done.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Evening ladies -

this morning was another one of those mornings that I got distracted by conversation with Shawn before leaving for work. Still not used to having him home eceryday. I'll admit he works his tail off, but he's still home . . .

Our temp got up to about 71 for a brief moment or two, and has been slowly decreasing since then. It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow and get cold again (with possible snow) on Friday. . . crazy weather I tell ya.

Getting ready to start another layout. I need to do a bit of thinking on the current one that I started, so I'm just going to put it to the side again for a bit longer . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

It was almost to the 90s today but then will only be in 60s tomorrow 😮. I got up super early and spent most all day working on one person's return. What a pile 😳. Now chilling watching movies from Redbox.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We’ve had cloudy skies. We couldn’t see the super moon last night and tonight we couldn’t see the space station. We also relaxed with a movie, Stargirl.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”