Thursday 4/9/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday 4/9/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies!

So, what's everyone up to today?? Anyone scrapping?? Not exactly sure what the plan is for this evening. Shawn and I wound up watching a couple of shows that we had DVRd last night, but we're so behind on so mnay that we've got plenty to watch for the next week or so. He's been working so much (from home) that he's working pretty much 24/7 , it's like it's never ending, so I just hang out in my scrap room and wait for him to say "hey, you wanna watch a show" . . .

Headed out to work in just a few . . .we're at the point where we have to wear the mask inside the hospital now . . . I'll be so happy when this all dies down and things can return to normal. . . one of our physciatrists did a telemed call yesterday with a COVID-19 patient. . . :shock: It's closer to home than I'd like to imagine!! Stay safe everyone.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 4/9/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

My ''plans" are to scrap today but I've been saying it all week and here it Thursday and I haven't scrapped a single layout yet. Lots of great challenges to inspire me just need to make the time to start one of them. I will need to run the vacuum across the floors first, wash a load of towels and I should be good to go. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hey I'm doing a load of towels too! I scrubbed ALL the sinks in the house, wash counters and scrubbed two tubs. And cleaned three toilets! My chores are done for the week. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I am going to put all the scrap layouts I did the other day into a book. A friend wants me to make masks for her family, she has to bring me the elastic though or I can't make any more. However another scrap friend asked me if I wanted some. She ordered a spool of 70 yards elastic on Amazon for $12.95 on March 22. She didn't know it was coning from China but she got it today and offered me some. I'm going to pick some up from her tomorrow and order some for myself. That's a super deal. 18 cents a yard and free shipping. I may scrap today also, why not! I probably have to order more pics so I may be checking the hard drive to get those.
Tammy wear the mask and be safe. We are hoping we flatten the curve this week and be on the downside soon. Sheltering at home is really helping here. My niece said that yesterday three people were called off their shifts at the hospital because they were not need. So happy to hear that. We have been so lucky here in Utah right now there are 158 people hospitalized up 6 % from the other day but still lower than other states. And a lot of the hospitalized patients are getting better.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I've been for my walk and it is gonna be a hot one today. Won't be working in the yard today. I'll be scrapping inside.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I'll be in my Google Classroom, making parent and student contacts, and Online meetings and training. Hopefully I'll be able to scrap a little later.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Went into the office for a bit today; then dropped off records to a former employee and had lunch at her house. She has already been quarantined for 4 weeks so she is getting a little stir crazy. Then came home and worked for a bit more. I work some tomorrow and then I am done for the week so onto scrapping. I may even take next Friday off so I can spend it scrapping :D

Return to “Daily Chatter”