Anyone grilling today?

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Anyone grilling today?

Post by Jan Mosier »

Kyle is suppose to throw some hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill this afternoon. They are calling for a 50% chance of rain but the grill sits under a covered shelter so the weather shouldn't interfere with his plans........and I don't have to cook again tonight, yay!
Last edited by Jan Mosier on Mon May 25, 2020 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Anyone grilling today?

Post by tammyfolk »

Shawn made hot dogs and cheeseburgers on the grille yesterday.

Today we're supposed to go to the in laws for lunch (outside & still practicing that social distancing thing). . .not sure how it's going to work. She made what she calls hamburger BBQ, but I call it sloppy joes . . .their health isn't the greatest, so we won't be going in.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

No grilling here. I do have potato salad so I will need to figure out what we will have with it.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

We are grilling Hamburgers and we bought some corn on the cob and watermelon. Since it is just us two I'm not making baked beans but I do want to try a new cucumber salad recipe using sour cream.

Tammy you should be ok outside. I should send you a link I found yesterday that tells what about getting back into things and it recommends eating outdoors when possible if in groups. We did it on Mothers day and it worked out great even if DIL was Miss Attitude that day.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Tamara wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:27 am
Tammy you should be ok outside. I should send you a link I found yesterday that tells what about getting back into things and it recommends eating outdoors when possible if in groups. We did it on Mothers day and it worked out great even if DIL was Miss Attitude that day.
Sounds good. . . they just live in a town house and their outdoor table is made for 2 - maybe 3 people, and there'll be 6 of us plus all the food. . . maybe they'll set it up in the garage or something . . . I just know that Shawn doesn't want us to go inside, and we've visited a couple of times and remained outside!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:31 am
Tamara wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:27 am
Sounds good. . . they just live in a town house and their outdoor table is made for 2 - maybe 3 people, and there'll be 6 of us plus all the food. . . maybe they'll set it up in the garage or something . . . I just know that Shawn doesn't want us to go inside, and we've visited a couple of times and remained outside!
Just take your own chair and place it a few feet away from where they are seated. Spacing is the important thing. I just posted in Daily chatter in case it helps others too.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

No, we picked up ribs from the grocery store :lol: plus it is raining here
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

No ours is broken unfortunately
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Nope. We don't have a grill at our house anyways.
--Danielle--
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We were going to but it was supposed to be raining so we put it off til tomorrow. Turns out we could have but now I don't have to cook tomorrow except to make some potato salad.

Return to “Daily Chatter”