Tuesday - May 26th, 2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - May 26th, 2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Happy National Blueberry Cheesecake Day . . .I totally love blueberries so I could definitely get on board with this . . .

So what's on YOUR agenda today?? Work for me . . .as we're slowly transitioning back to our "before the pandemic" hours I'm going in earlier and earlier. . . todays it's 7:45 am. Our office can still only see patients @ 25% capacity, but they're spaced out all throughout the day so we have to be accessible at all times.

No plans for me today after work that I know of. . .but that can always change. Shawn is supposed to call the township today in regards to having them come out and look at our property so we can obtain a permit to build a deck. One of those things we weren't able to do at the time of the remodel do to the fiasco that that was. . . super excited about the deck.

Hoping to spend some time in my scrap room this evening, as I have a couple of packages that I need to get ready to mail out . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Re: Tuesday - May 26th, 2020

Post by Krystle »

Back to work for me today! Then a movie tonight.
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I am at work all day today. It's so slow, but I'm grateful to still have a job. Especially because my Tuesday Morning just reopened yesterday! You bet I was there when they opened the doors!! I "only" spent about $75....shhh....
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hello!
I've already cleaned bathrooms and a load of towels is in the washer. YES I am scrapping, I actually scrapped all day yesterday doing a travel album kit. Just have to finish it up today and then do yesterdays challenge. I am really liking this viral retreat stuff. I was missing silver twine and two buttons from my book and I just used the ones I had here without slowing me down. We had a great relaxing weekend and life is good. We thought about going to grand Junction, Colorado this weekend but decided to wait a little longer until we can be sure that hotels are clean and germ free again. DH didn't want to chance it too early.
Happy Monday!!
Last edited by Tamara on Tue May 26, 2020 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I'm still organizing. Have a hair cut this afternoon and then need to run by the vet to pick up some meds. I have a Zoom meeting tonight so not sure what else the evening holds.
Enjoy your day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Not much planned for today. Went for my walk and got rained on a bit but it felt good. Stopped by my neighbors and chatted with her for a while. Need to make some potato salad for our burgers and hotdogs dh is grilling tonight. Didn't make it into my scraproom yesterday so maybe today.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I visited with my mom and niece and her new baby. what a cutie she is. I also ran errands this am and dropped things off. Walking tonight. Maybe some scrap time
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Been home from work for a little while now - just finished paying the bills that arrived today, and answering a few emails. Now I'm just waiting for Shawn to finish dinner, and for Jackie to call. No plans other than some site work, and maybe some more organization in my room tonight. Ikea has yet to respond to me email - they did say 48-72 hours, but still. I tried calling again after work, but it won't let you talk to anyone. I'm super bummed!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Dang, I thought I had posted this morning. Oh well. It was a pretty uneventful day. I did some light cleaning, washed and folded 2 loads of laundry, picked up the limb that fell across the driveway last week and played door tag with the dogs. We (Kyle, Brandy and myself) had leftovers for dinner and I just started the dishwasher. No plans for the rest of the evening.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Had to take one of the dogs for a yearly visit. Then by Starbucks on the way home for her puppachino :lol: I took a vacation day so I ended up with a four day weekend. Then took a small nap with dog and finished up one page and did another one beore I have to go back to work tomorrow :x Not that I totally mind it too bad. My package from a scrappy company come in today :D I ordered some cut tools no paper, etc.

Return to “Daily Chatter”