Wednesday 5/27/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 5/27/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies!

It's another rainy day here in my neck of the woods. Which unfortunately, limits me as to what I can get done today. No outside work, so I guess I will work on Saturday's challenge, eat out of boredom and play door tag with the dogs. :lol:

How about you? What's on you plate today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 5/27/2020

Post by phillisw »

HaPpY HuMp DaY!! It will be 90*F today. way too hot for this time of the year. I will stay inside and read, exercise, watch tv, and scrap. Then walk outside tonight when it will be cooler
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I slept in a bit this morning, and watched an episode of Supernatural before getting in the shower and heading downstairs. I work from 10:30 until 7:00 pm tonight so I'll be at work all day late nights stink (but I always take something to do).

No plans for after work though. Dinner will be ready when I get home, and Survivor is over, so I'll probably just head into my scrap room. I have a couple of packages (the 6x6 embellishment kit swap) that I need to finish getting ready to mail and then I'll probably shuffle some papers around . . .

Enjoy your day ladies.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

It’s my husband’s birthday today. I started summer school, I love it, but I’m a little overwhelmed. Hopefully it’ll get better.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Work and laundry for me today
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Errands, laundry, cleaning, watching the rain fall. Nothing too exciting but needs to get done. I may just say forget it and curl up with a good book!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Another rainy gloomy day here not to mention the heat and humidity are both high today. Need to run to the post office today and I'll probably stop at the local farm stand and pick up some fresh veggies. Got some laundry done already so maybe some scrapping this afternoon.....I keep saying that but never seem to get to it.
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Its hot and miserable outside, but I'm at work. Dinner tonight will be DIY pizzas.
I've been binge watching the reboot of Dynasty on Netflix. I never really got into the original and this one is just so silly, I can't stop watching it.
I kinda wish I could go back and watch the original.

Have a great day!
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

The forecast for here was rain but instead it is super sunny and pretty! yeah. lovely day. I am doing online CPE and then have a zoom meeting so I think I will scrap while online.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hello kids!
I stayed in bed an extra hour this morning also, not because I needed to just because I can. haha I'm already in the scraproom, thinking about starting todays challenge sketch and I want to finish the last project for this weekends retreat. I like to have them done so I can photograph them and post them as necessary. The last project is a birthday explosion box. I think we will have meatballs with spaghetti squash tonight so my whole day is planned. :D Tomorrow I get a virtual doctor appointment. That should be interesting.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”