Tuesday - June 23rd, 2020

phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - June 23rd, 2020

Post by phillisw »

busy yesterday with my family and took mom to camp. today I said bye to my sister and her twins (11 year olds) and finally have time for me. it has been so hot (in the 90*F) so I could not scrap in my hot scrap closet. so tonight might be the night I get to scrap
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

Worling at AIYM hoigh adventure christian camp in colorado all week. more staining of hand rails again today and tomorrow we start putting them up. so pretty here. sitting by a river listening to it in the cool breeze looking at mountains. loving it here. so cool and pretty. hiked up a mountain yesterday. dog tired now after working all day but dinner is about to happen and I will feel better.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

Worling at AIYM hoigh adventure christian camp in colorado all week. more staining of hand rails again today and tomorrow we start putting them up. so pretty here. sitting by a river listening to it in the cool breeze looking at mountains. loving it here. so cool and pretty. hiked up a mountain yesterday. dog tired now after working all day but dinner is about to happen and I will feel better.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sherriscraps wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:56 pm Worling at AIYM hoigh adventure christian camp in colorado all week. more staining of hand rails again today and tomorrow we start putting them up. so pretty here. sitting by a river listening to it in the cool breeze looking at mountains. loving it here. so cool and pretty. hiked up a mountain yesterday. dog tired now after working all day but dinner is about to happen and I will feel better.
That sounds fun and relaxing. I love the outdoors.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Farm, hung with Mom, music while playing online.
--Danielle--
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Hi. I'm SUPER bummed. Had Covid test and was negative. Had respiratory tests and maybe there's something there. Not sure. Then found out that the allergist canceled her trip down here because of the virus concerns and then found out that I'm stuck here 2 more days because ferry isn't running on Tuesday OR Wednesday until July 1st. GRRRRR!!! My nephew's house has no TV and no internet so thank God I brought some scrappy things to do! I managed to hot spot my phone to check in quickly. I'm so tired of this stupid virus stuff! And numbers are going up here in Ketchikan because some 19 year old kid and some travelers didn't quarantine. GRRRRR! So everywhere I go I have to wear the stupid mask that fogs up my glasses and I can't breathe in... Anyway, I managed to score a few new things at WalMart so that's nice. Bought a present for my nephew's new house (he's remodeling it) and got the wrong size. So have to take it back tomorrow. :( Oh well... It's a different place and I'll be glad to be out of the "big city" and back home with my dog, my cat, my geese and my husband! :)

Have a great week ladies!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”