Trouble uploading to the CUC Gallery

BarbP
Sous Chef

Trouble uploading to the CUC Gallery

Post by BarbP »

Is anyone else having trouble uploading files to the Cookin' Up Creations gallery? I have tried several times to upload today's Tuesday Morning #4 challenge to the gallery, but I keep getting an error message that says I can't upload my layout. I have no idea why it won't upload for me. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Trouble uploading to the CUC Gallery

Post by Patti »

You did load it into the gallery...6 times. When you get the message ignore it. Go to home and you should see your LO appear. If that doesn't happen then try again but don't keep trying until you go to home first and see if it has appeared. I have this problem with trying to leave comments or viewing random LOs.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I wish I had answers for the gallery, but unfortunately the guy who does my message board updates and such only works with the phpbb programs. Coppermine(gallery) is another free entity in itself and I don’t know anyone that can help us. I just figured we could work with what we have or not have a gallery at all. I personally can’t afford to pay for another site. Sorry guys.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Thanks for the advice, Patti. I'll try your suggestion and hopefully my layout will show up. If not, it's not a big deal. Tammy, I understand your frustration in regard to redoing the gallery. We also upgraded our computer with some new programs, and it's been frustrating and overwhelming as we learn how to use the new programs, etc.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I think it's fine, Tammy. We all just need to figure out the quirks and work with it. I for one appreciate the fact we do have a gallery and I get to see others' beautiful work. I also appreciate the fact that you pay out of your own pocket every month for us to have this privilege. THANK YOU!!!!
Patti

Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

BarbP wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:21 pm Thanks for the advice, Patti. I'll try your suggestion and hopefully my layout will show up. If not, it's not a big deal. Tammy, I understand your frustration in regard to redoing the gallery. We also upgraded our computer with some new programs, and it's been frustrating and overwhelming as we learn how to use the new programs, etc.
You are most welcome, Barb. Just a reminder to load into the thread also..are you able to do that or if that also giving you trouble?
Patti

Return to “Daily Chatter”