Wednesday - June 24th, 2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - June 24th, 2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies. Just got a phone call from work telling me that both late providers have called off today so there’s no need for me to work until seven tonight and could I come in now. So that’s where I’m heading. Will check in after work this afternoon. Have a great day. Happy Scrapping.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday - June 24th, 2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's another stay at home day for me. I need to bake a batch of treats for Kyle's dog, Dutch, vacuum, mop, wash a load of clothes, general house cleaning and play door tag with the dogs. Hoping to start and finish a layout today if the dogs are cooperative.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Off to Bible study and then home to clean and scrap. Happy Wednesday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

ugh...woke up with another sinus headache. Lousy nights sleep. Hoping it goes away soon.
Nothing much going on today. I need a nap already...
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Hopefully I’ll have a productive day at work today
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

nothing planned here except to scrap. The temps are much lower so I can be in my scrap closet. HaPpY HuMp DaY
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I’m done with the summer school paper work! Yay! I just need to turn in the attendance for this week and next week. I’m working on a one photo page for challenge #9. I printed the picture last night. I’m going to gather everything and hopefully, I’ll be able to complete it later this evening after dinner.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh Tammy I was hoping as I read your post that they called work OFF for you for today!!

Nothing pressing for today so I decided to sew more masks. They still need them for the refugees so I got them all cut out this morning and the sewing machine is ready, just thought I would check here first. I should have them done this morning so I can scrap this afternoon. I actually did some much needed tidying on my scrap table yesterday. Trying to get more serious about cleaning the scrap room. I have three square cubicles to put stuff in now that my albums have been moved upstairs. :D
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Got my walk in this morning and have finished one load of laundry. Dh is putting another load in now. I finished all my July challenges yesterday and I'm all caught up with June ones. Might just start on August ones since I'll be on vacation (hopefully) for the second half of August.
Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Just work from home today for me. I have been fighting migraines with constant weather changes lately. I did get into my scrap room a bit this week. This afternoon I'm picking up from my local (30 min drive) scrapbook store and then we'll do errands. Hubby has surgery coming up the first week of July so we have to get some things done for him but try to keep him isolated as much as possible before the surgery. Same goes for me. Thank goodness for curbside pickup!

Return to “Daily Chatter”