Thursday - 6/25/2020

Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Re: Thursday - 6/25/2020

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Working from home again this morning, but started early so I could finish early. Want to get into the scrap room to film another video for next week. And I get to scrapbook at the same time, so bonus! I picked up Simple Stories Great Escape collection yesterday, and some new sequins for marine style scrapbooks. Can't wait to play. But while I'm doing that, there will be laundry, lots of it, and waiting for my amazon order of compression bags for my winter clothes. My clothing storage is not working right now, so it's time to compress the things I don't think I'll wear this year but don't want to get rid of, and make some room in my closets. Plus I'm going to be downsizing my purses and shoes. I'll have to take pictures of them before I sell them so I can look at them later and enjoy them. LOL But seriously I've determined that my space and decluttering are going to bring me peace of mind, and that's more valuable than shoes I'm not wearing.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Thursday - 6/25/2020

Post by sdwhru »

Work, lunch with a former co-worker than come home. DH has been out of town all week. One dog had to go to the vet this week and get her shots, blood drawn, etc. She is 14 and in pretty good shape to be 14. Does need her teeth cleaned but the main thing is remove the mass that has shown up in her gum line so in July that will be done. I got to change her dog food and how I feed her so will pick up her dog food tomorrow.

Return to “Daily Chatter”