Thursday - 6/25/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 6/25/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

Another work day here for me . . .should be a pretty easy day as long as the phones are not cray cray. Yesterday we had calls holding. The availability of psychiatrists in the area is slim to none, and apparently there is one retiring in the area, and he put our office (with specific names) on his "I'm leaving letter", and people just don't understand that our practice doesn't work like theirs, and they are panicking because they are in need of their medication.

Of course, yesterday came and went, no Kallax shelves, and I'm still not able to get anyone on the phone. It lets me get through the whole recording and then tells me that there is no one available to take my call, and the call ends. My order status hasn't been updated since June 4th either. . .I'm starting to think that I'm just not meant to have those shelves . . .

Not sure what the evening entails . . I'm sure a bit of time in my scraproom, and some site work. Face time with my kids . . .etc! Definitely looking forward to the weekend. Not really sleeping well these days, and I would love to try and sleep in . . .

What's everyone else up to today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Thursday - 6/25/2020

Post by Wendy »

Well, I lost the battle with my sinus headache yesterday. I had to leave work early. Made it home somehow, went to bed with a heating pad on my head and face. Woke up around 8:30pm, sneezed about a dozen times and the pressure eased up. I still have some remnants of the headache today, but I'm back at work. Long day today because it's my Friday.

Have a great day!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I plan to clean out some cupboards. I need to purge and reorganize. I also plan to scrap and will visit my mom
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Working from home and hopefully scrapping tonight!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's raining here at the moment but it's suppose to ease up around noon and should be sunny the rest of the afternoon through Sunday. Another day of dog laundry this time, vacuuming, clean the bathroom and cook dinner for myself. I also plan to scrap sometime today. I have my pic and papers already picked out just need to stick them to paper.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

it''s raining here so my plans for outside work have changed. So now it's inside cleaning and scrapping. Have a wonderful day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Not really sure what I want to do. I finished my book last night so no reading. Not fully sure how weather will be so don't know if I'll go outside this afternoon or just scrap. Music, knitting, some TV if I scrap, ...........no idea.
--Danielle--
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Our bike ride was cut short yesterday because of the rain and thunderstorm. It's supposed to rain again today later tonight. I ordered a box of Green Chef Keto meals. The meals have too many carbs, on the nutrition guide, but when I count them they're a lot less. I don't know. We're still going to eat them, but I don't think we will continue to order for us. I'm still going to continue sending them to my sons. I have a card with on free box of Green Chef, if anyone is interested in trying it out, please let me know. It is completely free, you don't even have to pay shipping, but you will have to give them your credit card. Just make sure you stop the deliveries or cancel right away if you do not want to continue buying. The meals are delicious. The flavors are so distinct and refreshing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Sorry about your shelves Tammy! I know a lot of people are getting their packages and deliveries a lot latter that expected but they do eventually show up.
DH got sent home from work yesterday afternoon so he is working from home until further notice. A guy at his work had some friends of friends test positive for Covid. Now his friends are being tested and if they have it he will need to be tested. If he has it then my husband will have to be tested. This is crazy stuff!!! So since I am high risk they sent him home as well as a few other employees who are high risk. Upside is he can run me on some errands and we won't have to wait until Saturday and be in the crowds. Our state should be mandatory masks but there are so many unbelievers that no one is willy to comply.
I will scrap some today and hang out down in the cool basement. It got really hot yesterday.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in big time today. Woke up during the night with a pounding headache, took some Aleve which knocks me out. Woke up with no headache but now I have a stiff neck. Anyway.....no plans for today, maybe scrapping or maybe some binge watching some shows.

Return to “Daily Chatter”