It's FRI-YAY!!!

Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Re: It's FRI-YAY!!!

Post by Kiki Halbert »

It's a beautiful sunny day here today. Humid, which is not our norm at all, but there's a breeze. Last night I decided to try some melatonin hubby brought home from work and take some to help me fall asleep while it's still light out. I'm so not used to that. Out East, it was dark at 9:00 pm even in the summer. Here it can be light until after 10 pm and with hubby and I getting up at 5:00 to get him off to work, I need my sleep. All that to say....on the bottles, read the fine print people. The bottle says in some rare cases allergic reactions happen. Well I had one last night. My blood pressure dropped out and I nearly went into anaphylactic shock. Fortunately I take an allergy pill every night at bed, and that prevented the full out reaction. I nearly grabbed my Epi-pen but held off. I have severe allergies and something called Oral Allergy Syndrome (which basically means that I develop allergies to foods that cross pollinate with ragweed, etc. which is alot). This melatonin is mixed with herbal components. All that to say, I feel like I've been run over by a Mac truck and I'm supposed to be working from home today, but I'm relegating myself to "light" duty of checking my emails for any emergencies, and taking it easy until I feel better. Fortunately I can do my work at any time of day or catch up another time. I want to do a few layouts today once I feel better with a new Simple Stories collection I picked up called Simple Vintage Great Escape. It's super pretty. But first rest and recoup from the night.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work for me then had to run by and pick up the new dog food and omega stuff for Noel. DH and I went to Panda Express. Well, went and picked it up. Looks like we may have a leak under our back deck - hopefully we don't. Gonna check it in the morning and see how it is

The big news for our state today - they already cancelled our state fair in September.
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Hung with Mom, scrapped, knit and watched Fraggle Rock, now music on TV.
--Danielle--

Return to “Daily Chatter”