It's FRI-YAY!!!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's FRI-YAY!!!

Post by Jan Mosier »

What's on your plate for today?

I will be out most of the morning so I thought I would pop in and start the daily thread. I'm heading to Columbia with Kyle and Brandy to do some sourcing for his Ebay business. I'm hoping to be back home around 1 or 2. Nothing else on the agenda for the rest of the day. I do need to add a title and some embellishments on tomorrows challenge before I can call it done.

Happy Friday!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: It's FRI-YAY!!!

Post by tammyfolk »

Have fun Jan . . .

Good morning ladies - headed out to work in about 10 minutes. Shawn is home today, but still working. . . he's hoping to be finished around noon and then plans to head to Lowe's for a lumber run (apparently there seems to be a shortage) for our ongoing deck project.

I'm hoping to scrap a bit this evening. I'll pulled pics for two layouts as well as the papers, so that right there is the hardest part for me. I do need to do some site work, but other than that, my weekend will be spent in my scraproom since Shawn will be outside working.

What's everyone else up to today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I am off today. Today we are hosting a mini prom for my daughter a couple of her friends. So there will be many more pictures to scrap!
I finished up a page this morning. I've been really inspired to use some random pictures that have been around for a long time.
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Yay! I need to get something out for work and then the weekend!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It's a beautiful sunny day and I am headed to the yard to work on the flower bed. First a trip to Lowes for more garden soil and maybe more plants...never know what bargains are out there. Happy Friday all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I don't want to go anywhere this weekend, I just want to continue isolating and scrapbook some pages. I like having 3 day weekends. I'm enjoying the Summer classes I'm teaching, but I feel I need a break already. My husband has a dr's appointment over the phone this morning. They are just like the cable guy, they said they would call between 8 and 11 :lol: :lol: :lol: They were very prompt to collect payment very early though! Our school principal called for a video conference later this morning. It might be the plans to go back to school, but I just want to enjoy some free summer time!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Sounds like you all are going to have a great weekend! Today my Dad is 91. We were just going to do cake and ice cream at his house tonight but then I saw that my friends had a mini pony with carriage rides for their dads birthday so I couldn't resist. Most of my siblings poo poo'd the idea so I will be covering the majority of the cost. Hey it may be his last birthday and it looks so fun. We had a horse for a few years when I was young so I know my dad will enjoy it. Of course there will be tons of pics!! Just hanging in the scrap room for the most part of the day. I have a two page layout almost finished, just need the journaling, title and embellishments. DH is working from home again today.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I went to the golf course this am with hubby. I walked almost 5 miles, no golfing for me
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Got my walk in this morning. Dh has plans for today and our pool and other amenities are back open today so he'll be heading to the pool. Looks like some me time this afternoon. We're now trying to decide what to do about our August vacation up to the Jersey shore. Jersey is now making everyone from Florida self quarantine for 2 weeks but our rental is only for 1 week. Not sure if we can get our money back for the condo rental or not. I really want to see the kids and grandkids but we're wondering if it's a good idea health wise. We're gonna get in touch with the rental agent and see what they have to say.
I'm planning on scrapping this afternoon.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

It's a quiet day here so far. Mom woke up once in the very early morning; Mike helped her use the bathroom and got her back into her bed. Now it's 10:15 am and she's still sleeping; she make not get up until late afternoon. Her cat Lily, who moved here with Mom, is sleeping on her bed. Usually Mom sleeps better when Lily's there also. I need to make a couple of calls to our health care/insurance provider and my rheumatologist about further treatment options. Being "physically disabled" can be the source of lots of paperwork, bills and approvals, phone calls.... but after I get some of the medical stuff out of the way, I have plenty of scrap time. Right now I'm making an 8 x 8 baby photo book for Elliot and his family. Isla loves helping to take care of him, so I already have a few cute photos. After that I'll make a book for Elliot's grandma Betsy too. She and her sisters have treated us like family from the day we met. Being an only child, that means a lot.

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

Return to “Daily Chatter”