Saturday 6/27/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 6/27/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's the weekend ladies.........so what's on your plate today?

I'm home today lounging in my pj's, will most likely stay in them all day. No plans other than washing a load of towels, baking treats for the dogs and most likely some much needed scrapping.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 6/27/2020

Post by Tamara »

Well we are up early because our bookcase is being delivered this morning between 7:30 and 9:30. Our plans are to stay home all day. DH went to the grocery store yesterday on his lunch hour since he was working from home. I am hoping he will assemble the shelves and I can complete my sitting room in the front of our house. I do plan on scrapbooking. I best catch up with the challenges, The clues are narrowing it down. We are grilling salmon either today or tomorrow.
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies - laundry is going here, and pictures have been printed. Heck I've even texted Jan already for title ideas. . .

It's rainy pretty steadily here today, but that hasn't stopped Shawn. He's on his way back to Lowe's for another lumber run. I think he goes every day now to check due to the shortage of the sizes that he needs.

Not entirely sure what our plans are for today to be honest. I'm sure if the rain lets up he'll be outside working, so maybe I'll scrap a little bit in between watching an episode or two of Supernatural. I can't multitask that's for sure. I get sucked right in to the show . . .

Anyone scrapping today? Or trying to?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I'm planning on scrapping today. It is way too hot to be outside today. Not only do we have the heat and humidity, we also have that cloud of Saharan Desert dust over us. Everything is hazy and our real feel temp today is supposed to be 112*. It was already in the low 80's when I got up to walk at 6am....only walked about a block and decided to go back home. Usually the heat doesn't bother me but it did today.
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I've been scrapping and cleaning all morning. Pretty much what I will be doing all day today. It's hot and humid and yucky. I'll also be sorting out pictures so I can place a new order. Now i have tons of prom pictures to work with!
Ran to Tuesday Morning yesterday and found the perfect paper pad to go with her dress. I was so excited!! They have tons of stuff on clearance, but nothing new. I hope they get new stock soon.
I'm also planning on working on my little garden and finish up my birdhouses...
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Nothing much here, thankfully. Been taking care of some house items this morning and going to scrap this evening. We do have a water leak so when DH gets back home he has to work on it. Prayerfully it won't be too bad. Need to do laundry but put it on hold until he can look at it and see what he thinks
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Lots of chatting with family on Facetime and trying to plan various things.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Still working on the same layout that I started this morning . . .I've Facetimed with Jackie and the babies. Everly is miserable and is not enjoying the beach at all. Jackie said she is terrified, and won't even get close enough to even the wet sand to play with her bucket and shovel. That's how terrified she is. Last year, she loved it, and you couldn't keep her away from the water. . .

All the laundry is done, and Shawn was able to find some lumber today. . .of course since we don't own a truck, you can only get so much wood in your car. . . so he made two trips today! And he's made soooo much progress. He's actually passed out on the couch taking a nap now. I'm back in my scraproom for a bit. I have some new scrapbooking goodies to put away, and possibly play around with this layout again?? It just isn't coming out the way that I was envisioning it . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Farm, hung with Mom, saw my former bro-in-law, hung with my brother while he made his food, did little things in my room, read some with music playing.

Sounds like a lot but trust me, lots of "What do I want to do????" happened. Thought of scrapping a bit but it's warm in our back porch and one of the cats was sleeping in a box under my scrap desk and I didn't want to disturb her. LOL.
--Danielle--

Return to “Daily Chatter”