Monday - 6/29/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 6/29/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Monday ladies -

Work for me this morning. I open and have already received 2 texts this morning of providers calling off, always makes for a stressful morning as you want to call the patients before they head into the office . . .not to mention trying to get all of the other morning routine things finished to make the day go by smoothly. . .

The deck is coming along nicely, and I do believe Shawn will be stopping at the Lowe's near his job today on the way home to see if they have any lumber as I know he made several trips yesterday (here locally) and purchased all of the size that he needed that they had in stock . . .

No plans for the evening other than a bit of site work in preparation for the first of the month . . .and maybe print some pictures that I got from over the weekend of Garrett, Everly and Harrison . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Monday - 6/29/2020

Post by Patti »

Morning! Heading out to the garden to work. Later I have some scrapping projects to work on. Happy Monday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Getting ready for my last week of summer school.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

At work today - not feeling it. So ready for this long weekend coming up.
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Lots in my plate at work today.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

nothing planned today, except to visit mom. So that means there should be time to scrap :D
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

Morning! I had a little scrapping time this morning. Now I’m off to grocery shop, make some jam, and hopefully find an air conditioner. Gonna be hot this week!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

WE have a rainy day today which is welcome because there were some fires close to homes this weekend. One started by fireworks, another one lightning and it was so windy yesterday . that didn't help things so the rain is welcome and we have lower temps. only getting to 65 today. Doesn't bother me, I am an indoor girl most of the time. I need to make a few more masks today for a friend who has an elderly apartment complex by her. Also I have the challenge to do when it is posted ;) I hope after sewing I can do some scraproom organizing. Lettuce wraps are for dinner!
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Got my walk in this morning, really had to push myself though. I walked alone and it just makes the walk seem soooo long but I made it and now I feel really good about myself. Only plans for today is some housework and hopefully some scrapping this afternoon.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a hectic morning. The dogs have not been cooperative, I've had 4 back to back phone calls while trying to upload today's challenge. It is finally up now and I can relax a minute. The lady that I board for called and wants me to board her dogs for 6 weeks. She will be dropping them off on Thursday. It's more dogs to get up, out and fed twice a day but a lot more money in my pocket too. As for the rest of today, I will be playing catch up....laundry, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom and playing door tag with the dogs.

Happy Monday everyone!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”