Embellishments for masculine layouts

Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Embellishments for masculine layouts

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Hi everyone. I'm curious to know. What are your favourite embellishments for boy or manly layouts? I use gears and stars but I'm looking to expand my collection.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Embellishments for masculine layouts

Post by sdwhru »

mustache, video game items (cuz mine is a gamer), graffiti paper (that just fits his style). I use stars a lot on his too. Sometimes I use some monogram letters for his first initial. Arrows, also, I have used
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Great question KiKi, as I'm curious as well . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I love the wood embellishments and some of the junk it stuff from Tim Holtz
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

sports stuff, cars, truck gaming, depends what they like...hunting, fishing, boating, sleeping
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

I really struggle with this too Kiki! My immediate family is FULL of males! My husband has 3 brothers. I have 2. No sisters on either side. Just a few SILs. Steve has 3 sons and I have 1 daughter. Between the 4 of them we have 5 grandkids. Only the oldest Molly who is 19 is a girl. The other 4 are boys. None are into sports and I don't get many pics of them doing much. When I do, I make sure to take full advantage! :) Even my cat and my dog are males! LOL! And my daughter and Molly are NOT the girly-girl types either. We've kind of adopted my BFF's 6 year old granddaughter that she's raising as our own. She's DEFINITELY a girly-girl and I'm starting to try doing pages about her as a possible album for Christmas gift. It's so easy to find things that work for her!

I've used many of the things listed here and hearts and banners too. You might want to check out Allison Davis's blog at https://www.allisondavis4sg.com/. She is AMAZING and is a fabulous sketch artist. She has two very active boys and she does all kinds of things on her pages. I'm taking a class of hers through Scrapbook Generation that uses 6x6 papers on 2 page layouts. OMG that lady has so many ideas!!! Anyway, hopefully that will help some too.

And please ladies, keep those masculine ideas coming because we're really floundering out here! LOL!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

I struggle with this, too.
--Danielle--
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I very seldom do masculine pages and this has always been a problem for me. I usually do a lot of distressing on masculine pages.

Return to “Daily Chatter”