Thursday - July 2nd, 2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - July 2nd, 2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

I'm heading out to work here in a few minutes, but wanted to jump on here real quick and say hello!! Not much on the agenda this afternoon, that I'm aware of other than work. We may or may not go out to dinner tonight. We opted not to last night as he was already outside working by the time I got off from work and had chicken on the grill to make his stir fry. . .so I have leftovers for lunch today!!

I'm finally hoping to get some scrapping done this evening as everything pressing for here and SIT has pretty much been taken care of, minus a few odds and ends, so my time is officially my own again.

G is currently heading to Florida with his dad to the Everglades (annual trip) for a few days to go fishing, so if you follow me on Instagram, you'll probably see a few pictures posted this weekend . . .

Not much else going on here. . .already starting to feel like empty nesters . . . can't wait to see the grandbabies next week!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Thursday - July 2nd, 2020

Post by Patti »

I'm headed out to the yard with more dirt. This should be the last of it. The kitchen floor starts tomorrow. DH was told he is going to South Sudan next week so we need to get as much done this weekend as possible. It's a beautiful day in NC!
Happy Thursday all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Today is the start of my 4 day weekend!! And I even slept in a bit this morning! I plan on doing nothing but scrapping, swimming, getting sunburned and drinking wine all weekend.

Today is just finishing up a load of beach towels for the pool. And I'm already in the middle of a page. :)

Have a great day!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Today it will be very hot here so no scrapping for me in my hot scrap closet
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Knitting, music, little TV and reading today....I think.
--Danielle--
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's a free for all day for me today! Nothing pressing. Guess that means scrapbooking takes the lead. :D I also have a new idea for my Disney card swap so I will be cutting those out today! Hope you all have a great day!
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Got my walk in this morning and nothing much else planned for today. May run to the grocery store for a few things. Have some laundry going and need to do a bit of tidying up around the house.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a busy day here. I got out in the yard early to do the trim work with the weed eater and clipped some saplings sprouting up next to my Crepe Myrtle trees. Came in and washed the walls in the kitchen, family room and bathroom. Rearranged the furniture in the family room with Kyle's help, washed a load of clothes and have been resting since. My boarders arrived about 12:30 and are sitting in my lap sleeping.
Last edited by Jan Mosier on Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

just work for me; then home to take care of the doggies. Getting ready to help a friend pack up her house tomorrow. DH and I are going over to help. I think I get the joy of helping pack up her scrap room LOL

Return to “Daily Chatter”