It's FRI-YAY!!!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's FRI-YAY!!!

Post by Jan Mosier »

And I don't have to fight the cat to use my laptop this morning.......he hides when the boarders show up.

Good morning ladies! What's on your plate for today?

Mom wants to have lunch today so I will be leaving here around 11 to meet with her. I also need to pick up a tote/bin for Kyle's ebay stuff and may stop in Goodwill to see what treasures I can find for his store.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: It's FRI-YAY!!!

Post by Wendy »

Nothing much for me today - I woke up with a toothache...totally sidetracked all my plans of laying around doing nothing. Now I'm just miserable.
Going to call and see if I can get in to see the dentist today.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! laying the new floor in the kitchen. Beautiful day in NC! Enjoy it wherever you are.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I have done my elliptical workout this am and will shower next. I am meeting my friend for a social distance lunch today
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan you better enjoy your cat free minute! :lol:
Wendy sorry you have a toothache. Crossing my fingers they will get you in. No way to go into a holiday weekend. And no fun to be miserable
Patti good luck with your floor.

DH has today off. He has a few things he wants to get done. He's decided to move the generator to the back yard and store it there rather than in the garage knowing that if we need it, we will have better access. Because as you know the power goes out at unexpected times. And I can't use my travel oxygen in the night unless I want to stay awake because it isn't continuous flow. I will probably piddle in the scrap room a bit. Have already changed sheets on the beds.
Happy Friday!
Happy Weekend!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Looks like it might be a stormy day here. We've got wind and thunder right now and saw some lightening in the distance while on my walk this morning. We need rain badly right now! No plans for today. I've gone a couple of days without scrapping so hoping to get back to it today.
Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Just dropped off hubby for his surgery today. Stupid COVID! Couldn't even walk him into the hospital or wait with him and help him at admitting. I'm fit to be tied.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Kiki Halbert wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:49 am Just dropped off hubby for his surgery today. Stupid COVID! Couldn't even walk him into the hospital or wait with him and help him at admitting. I'm fit to be tied.
Oh Kiki I can't even imagine how hard that is. Sending you hugs and love. Hope it goes well for him and you get to see him soon.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Kiki Halbert wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:49 am Just dropped off hubby for his surgery today. Stupid COVID! Couldn't even walk him into the hospital or wait with him and help him at admitting. I'm fit to be tied.
Best wishes, Kiki! Quick recovery for your husband, take care!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Oh Kiki! How awful! Hopefully he's back home with you resting and on his way to a quick and complete recovery! {{{HUGS}}}
And Wendy, a toothache on a holiday weekend. UGH! Hopefully they've gotten you in and taken care of you already. {{{HUGS}}} to you too!

I'm struggling with the meds the allergist put me on. OMG are they kicking my you-know-what!!! I can barely do anything. I'm awake half the night because of the steroids and then I sleep late and when I do get up I have zero energy. At least so far today and all day yesterday I haven't needed the nebulizer or "rescue" inhalers! Only up 3-4 hours today and I was busy trying to help Steve and get something done but I kept getting light headed and dizzy so now I'm back in bed again. UGH! I'm halfway through the steroids and only 3 more days of antibiotics so hopefully after that's all over I'll be feeling better. SO tired of all this...

This morning I managed to find some lime green paper and a good picture to go with it so that's progress at least! And I have pictures pulled for the Week 5 class with Allison Davis. Need to get that done before Monday when the next sketch comes out! But at least I'm that far ahead. LOL!

Steve's in town catching us up on our laundry and doing the errands for me. Ketchikan had several more cases last week but so far no more on our island. With the ferry running 6 days a week now though that may not last... We've been very very lucky here on our island!

Well, enough of my ramblings. :) Have a fabulous Friday and Happy July 4th everyone!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”