Sunday - 7/5/2020

GinniG
Station Chef

Re: Sunday - 7/5/2020

Post by GinniG »

Hi ladies! Around 2:30 here in Alaska. Our dog woke us up around 8 this morning barking like crazy. Turned out there were two deer who had jumped the fence and gotten into the goose pen. Not a problem. The geese just move to a different part of the pen. Then the duck that is the next door neighbor's pet came waddling down the road. He's a fancy duck and his mate got killed a few weeks ago and his name is Cooper. He walks up his driveway, down the road to our driveway and then down our driveway to the pond where he spends most of the day eating the plants on the bottom and swimming and splashing. Then he'll get out and stand in the driveway preening himself, walk around a bit and go back into the pond. It's so CUTE! So we had the dog going on his first "gallivant" as we call them, the deer and the geese in the Goosegow, and Cooper across the driveway in the big pond. So much fun!

But we made the mistake of saying we were still tired and went back to bed. I had the alarm set to go to church but somehow my volume got turned way low and I didn't hear it. I was dreaming that my phone kept making noise and I was really annoyed with it and couldn't make it stop. Duh! Woke up about 20 minutes before we needed to leave so we stayed home. Probably a good thing because sinuses are giving me minor issues today. Still better than earlier this week though!

I scrapped yesterday and so far today I've done some cleaning, visited with friends who popped by with goodies for the geese, and just generally been lazy. :) Now I'm ready to scrap again.

Wendy, I hope your meds kick in soon so you'll feel better!

Patti, hope your floors go in quickly so you can let those muscles relax! Just keep your eyes on the prize of those beautiful finished floors! :)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

A few know as soon as I start pulling ingredients out from the pantry. They wait around in the kitchen waiting to lick the spoon. The others are oblivious until I start passing them out. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Wendy, hope you're feeling better fast!

Hung with Mom and scrapped. Playing online now with music, then getting three things ready for the mail tomorrow.
--Danielle--
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Spent Friday 8 hours and about 5 hours yesterday packing a friend up. We tackled her craft room - oh, my gosh! That is all I can say. Then we had company last night plus the fireworks lasted til 11:30ish or so. Today has been a lazy day - did a few piddly things around the house but that has been it

Return to “Daily Chatter”