Monday - 7/6/2020

GinniG
Station Chef

Re: Monday - 7/6/2020

Post by GinniG »

Wendy, hope you're better by now! So painful!

Quiet day here too. Steve's out working on the building. Neighbor just brought her 3 grandkids down to feed the geese which is always fun to watch. Little Peep is getting big and has such a huge personality! :) He's only about 3 weeks old but he's growing fast. We're assuming it's a "he" because his personality is so much like the gander's. :)

I scrapped 5 pages over the weekend! YAY! But my floor isn't even (too much weight in that area so it's shored up but we can't fix it till our other house is done and we can get the weight out) so I tweaked my back and leg a bit. Tylenol and rest are helping a lot thank God. :) The short walk outside helped too. I have a few minor things to take care of and then I'll probably just lay back and watch something on BritBox or Netflix.

Hope you're all having an awesome day!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
mommysews

Re: Monday - 7/6/2020

Post by mommysews »

Work Work Work. For most of the quarantine I have been the only person in our household of 5 adults who was working. The others are getting back but slowly. Currently, my part-time job is the only consistent income so I work and work and work.
Kimberly H.

Return to “Daily Chatter”