Monday - 7/6/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 7/6/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Well the weekend just passed right on by. . .there is truly never enough time!! Ever! Short work week for me. Thank goodness!! I'm getting super excited about my upcoming trip to see the grandbabies.

Shawn will be driving to Ohio tonight for work, and then he'll be home late tomorrow evening so it'll be just me and the pets this evening, so who knows what I'll do?? Probably try to scrap some, and watch an episode of Supernatural or two. Heck, I'm on Season 8 now . . .

So what's on everyone elses agenda for today? Any scrapping plans?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Monday - 7/6/2020

Post by Wendy »

Face still swollen and hurts. If I don't see improvement this afternoon (after 36 hours of meds), I'll have to take trip to the ER. Fingers crossed.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, enjoy your quiet evening.
Wendy, hope you see some improvement by the end of the day.

It's been a productive morning and is only 8:30! All dogs have been out, fed and out again except for my little Joey. She is always the last one to crawl out from underneath the covers and the last one to eat. Thankfully (fingers crossed), I have no plans for the entire week! I'm actually excited to be able to stay at home and just scrap. :D
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

I'll be scrapping today. Music, little TV. not sure if I'm also going to knit or read....or maybe both? Haha.
--Danielle--
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I'm meeting my retiree friends for lunch. it will be hot out today so I will stay inside and be as cool as I can with my fan. No A/C in my house
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

My kitchen floor is in and now I'm moving on to the entry and hallways. These will not be installed yet due to DH leaving for Sudan but I'm going to lay it out and number each piece so when he gets home we can tackle it again.
Enjoy Monday, everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

When I looked at my week calendar, the whole thing is completely blank!! So crazy!! I have nothing to do today. Just going to scrap and play
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Got to walk with a good friend this morning. Haven't seen her in a long time and it was nice to get caught up. Hopefully we can get back to walking together. Supposed to be another stormy day here so it's perfect for scrapping.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Enjoy your trip, Tammy. Wendy, hopefully you find some relief soon.

I took another day off so another short week. Even though I got to take the dog to therapy this afternoon. Maybe when I get home after that I will finally get to my scrap room LOL
Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Wendy I hope you get to feeling better soon! Tammy enjoy the alone time! Hubby is still home recuperating from surgery. He's more mobile today which is good. I feel like I want to take a "family-related" day from work today, but can't really. I have laundry and vacuuming to do. And I want to get into the craft room today to play with some new stuff.

Return to “Daily Chatter”