Tuesday - 7/7/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 7/7/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

So what's on everyones agenda today?? Work for me - and then I'm not sure. I'm not 100% sure when Shawn will be home today . . .depending on his arrival time home depends on what I do. I do plan on doing a load of laundry. I also need to clean the rabbit cage, but might hold off until tomorrow so she'll have a clean cage while we're gone. Rocky will be with my inlaws, but they'll come over and take care of the cats and rabbit while we're gone.

My plans for scrapping last night DO NOT HAPPEN. I spent about an hour printing pictures to go with a co-workers birthday present for today, and then sat my hiney on the couch and watched like three episodes of Supernatural in between all the phone calls from Shawn. He finally arrived at his hotel for check in @ 12:15 this morning . . .

Well ladies, I'm out - have a great one! I'll check in this evening . . .

Wendy, hope your mouth is better!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
mommysews

Re: Tuesday - 7/7/2020

Post by mommysews »

"Work" as well for me. Today I am at the hospital with one of the residents so I have lots of time to sit and wait, but I am not the master of that time. Being that I was up at 3:00 I think a nap is in order when I get home. I also have to go to the store and make dinner but I am motivated to at least begin to find/unbox/ and organize my scrap stuff.

Let's see how that goes.

Have a good day
Kimberly H.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I was up early with a migraine so I went for an early walk in the cool air and have showered and now can go scrap before it get too hot out. My scrap closet gets very hot upstairs so no scrapping in there when the temps are int he 90*s
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I'm home again today, thank goodness! I finally got all the dogs out and fed but one, you guess it, my little Joey. She crawled out of bed, sniffed her bowl and walked away from it. I guess she didn't like what was on the menu. :lol: Other than a load of dog laundry, it will be another scrap day for me. I would like to start and finish my layout for the 6x6 swap. I received so many wonderful items from Cassy and have yet to play with them. Since it's raining here today the dogs should be more cooperative.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Rain is in the forecast for the rest of the week and it's supposed to start any time now. My goal is to start assembling my kitchen cabinets and hopefully get some scrapping in along with some laundry.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

It's going to be another hot one today. I went into work and I'm not happy. Honestly don't know how long I will last. I haven't really been able to wear my glasses all weekend due to the swelling. I wore them yesterday for a bit and was okay. But wearing them while driving and sitting at the computer for a couple of hours is starting to get to me. I feel a headache coming on...
But at least I can get up and function. The pain is gone, it's just uncomfortable swelling right now. I can deal with that!
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

tammyfolk wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:19 am My plans for scrapping last night DO NOT HAPPEN. I spent about an hour printing pictures to go with a co-workers birthday present for today, and then sat my hiney on the couch and watched like three episodes of Supernatural in between all the phone calls from Shawn. He finally arrived at his hotel for check in @ 12:15 this morning . . .
We love Supernatural, especially the first 11 seasons. What did you make for your co-worker?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Wendy wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:02 am It's going to be another hot one today. I went into work and I'm not happy. Honestly don't know how long I will last. I haven't really been able to wear my glasses all weekend due to the swelling. I wore them yesterday for a bit and was okay. But wearing them while driving and sitting at the computer for a couple of hours is starting to get to me. I feel a headache coming on...
But at least I can get up and function. The pain is gone, it's just uncomfortable swelling right now. I can deal with that!
Wendy, hope you feel better soon!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Wendy, glad you're not in pain anymore. I hope you get back to normal soon!

It was a beautiful morning here for my walk. Not too much humidity and a nice breeze for a change. But it's supposed to be stormy again this afternoon. Had to get up a little earlier today and get the golf cart ready to be picked up for it's yearly maintenance. Left it sitting in the driveway before my walk but they didn't pick it up til about 9. Oh well, if I hadn't left it out they would have been early.....you never know with them.
Just planning on scrapping some more today.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Wendy, glad the pain is gone but sad you're still so uncomfortable. Hopefully that swelling will go down quickly!

It's another blah day here. Still just barely 60 F and grey. No wind at all. My BFF and her 6 YO granddaughter walked over with table scraps and lots of grass for our geese. She has to go down to California tomorrow for her mom's memorial service so she wanted prayers. Going from a tiny island community like ours down to San Jose is a big deal! I'm sure she'll be fine.

I took my last antibiotic last night so I'm really happy about that! So far I've gone almost all week with no rescue inhalers and no nebulizer!!!! Haven't gone that long without since October so keeping my fingers crossed these meds worked at last! :) Still have 5 more steroids but only have to take them every other day now. Feeling a little light headed so thought I'd better wait another day before I drive to town... Tomorrow is senior day so it's worth waiting. LOL!

I have a 2 page LO for Allison Davis's 6x6 papers class that I want to get started on. I hope it turns out like I have it in my mind! LOL!

Have a fabulous day ladies!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”